Are Thick Bags Under Eye Irritating You?
Did dark bags under eye have taken away all charm of your glowing face? Or these puffy eye bags have started giving an impression to people about you. People may think that you are ten day drunk or working more to get some extra dollar. The worst among all is that you have started looking older!!!
Don’t feel bad, every lock is created with a key likewise every problem has a solution. But before moving to that we should know the reason why these eye bags has encounter you. Sounds rare but true some medical condition may also lead to dark eye bags,if you are exhibiting other symptoms too, then visit doctor soon. Many time the under eye bags are due to aging also. As we age, the septum around the eyeball becomes weak, which makes the layer of fat from the socket to sink forward and shows these eye bags.
The other causes for bags under eye may be the lifestyle, allergies, sleep deprivation, nutrition value and the most common one water retention. Whatever be the reason don’t allow these bags to speed up the aging process.
Simple tips to eliminate eye bags
Granny’s Formula :
One of the simplest remedies for eliminating the eye bangs is put raw potato slices over eyes for few minutes. Raw potato helps to tighten puffy eyes bags.
Healthy Living :
Sometimes eye bags are the indicators that something is going wrong like cheap junks of wine or smokes. Follow a good diet and a proper routine of exercise.
Use a cold compress :
Instead of using refrigerated spoons, use a cold compressor for 10 to 15 mins as cold reduces the swelling. The eye bags won’t disappear but will reduce to some extent and will slow down the development of larger under eye bags.
If all these are not working for you to get rid of the bags under eye you need the best eye cream?
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.