Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter ?
Josie Maran Cosmetics, the manufacturer of Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter, is founded by a model and actress who has big dreams. She aims to develop and create high performing and healthy beauty treatments with the use of Argan oil.
Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter, available as a 0.16 oz (4.5 g) tube is sold for a price of USD 23, claims to be a proprietary lip-plumping treatment that can enhance the plumpness of the lips for a fuller pout. This Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter review can tell you more things about this product.
Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter – Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacturer, the lip plumping butter can:
- Nourish, condition, volumize and soothe the lips.
- Help achieve a visibly fuller pout.
- Hydrate the lips.
- Improve the appearance of dry lips.
What Are The Ingredients In Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter?
Based on the list, here are the active Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter ingredients:
- Argan Oil: In addition to being a good skin and hair conditioner, argan oil can also be an amazing lip treatment as it can heal cracked lips and keep it soft, conditioned and smooth.
- Candelilla Wax: This is another moisturizer that can help solve cracked and dry lips issues. It can be able to retain moisture to the lips and ensure its suppleness for a long time.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: The oil contains high amounts of fatty acids that can keep the lips nourished and hydrated for long.
- Macadamia Oil: Oil has been shown to slow the signs of ageing and has also been used to improve the appearance of scars, sunburn and other minor skin irritations. But people who are allergic to nuts, should avoid its use.
How To Apply Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter
- As, per the manufacturer of the product for getting best results, swipe Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter over your lips, following its natural shape.
- Make sure that the lips are already completely dried before putting it on.
- You can wear it by itself, or you can layer it with a lipstick.
Benefits of Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter
- The butter can hydrate lips while enhancing lip’s plumpness.
- It is available in three attractive shades.
Disadvantages of Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter
- The product contains high amounts of fragrance.
- Most users did not like the smell of the butter.
- They also claim that the butter was not able to make their lips look fuller.
- This cream contains coconut oil, which is a known comedogenic ingredient and may clog pores.
Does Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter Have Any Side-Effects?
One of the most notable Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter side-effects is the tingling sensation that you may feel upon applying this lip butter. In addition to that, the butter also contains a few irritating ingredients like capsaicin and fragrance that some people might develop an allergic reaction to.
Final Verdict- Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter
Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter claims to help you achieve a fuller and more attractive pout. But to do this, the lip treatment uses a few irritating ingredients which you may be allergic to or may cause irritation to your lips.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."