Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter Overview
Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter, available as a 0.16 oz (4.5 g) tube is sold for a price of USD 23, claims to be a proprietary lip-plumping treatment that can enhance the plumpness of the lips for a fuller pout.This Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter review can tell you more things about this product.
About Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter – Does It Really Work?
Josie Maran Cosmetics, the manufacturer of Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter, is founded by a model and actress who has big dreams. She aims to develop and create high performing and healthy beauty treatments with the use of Argan oil.
According to the manufacturer, the lip plumping butter can:
- Nourish, condition, volumize and soothe the lips.
- Help achieve a visibly fuller pout.
- Hydrate the lips.
- Improve the appearance of dry lips.
What Are The Ingredients In Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter
Based on the list, here are the active Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter ingredients:
- Argan Oil: In addition to being a good skin and hair conditioner, argan oil can also be an amazing lip treatment as it can heal cracked lips and keep it soft, conditioned and smooth.
- Candelilla Wax: This is another moisturizer that can help solve cracked and dry lips issues. It can be able to retain moisture to the lips and ensure its suppleness for a long time.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: The oil contains high amounts of fatty acids that can keep the lips nourished and hydrated for long.
Directions To Use
For best results, swipe Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter over your lips, following its natural shape. Make sure that the lips are already completely dried before putting it on. You can wear it by itself, or you can layer it with a lipstick.
- The butter can hydrate lips.
- It can enhance lip’s plumpness.
- It is available in three attractive shades.
- The product contains high amounts of fragrance.
- Most users did not like the smell of the butter.
- They also claim that the butter was not able to make their lips look fuller.
Does Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter Have Any Side-Effects?
One of the most notable Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter side-effects is the tingling sensation that you may feel upon applying this lip butter. In addition to that, the butter also contains a few irritating ingredients like capsaicin and fragrance that some people might develop an allergic reaction to.
Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter Customer Reviews
To further help you make the right decision, here are some Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter reviews that you need to know:
- “Honestly I love this stuff. If you get either of the colored ones just know that they are a very light wash of color. I have the lighter pink color, and it is basically the same color of my lips. Which is super flattering. The color just makes my lips look very even and full and youthful. I love it. It is slightly plumping, and after using it for weeks, you can barely even notice any stinging or plumping. But super hydrating. The color washes away after a few hours or so but you can still feel that light creamy hydration. It is perfect for no-makeup makeup days you know?” -Danielle W. on Influenster
- “I see a lot of rave reviews on here and wish I could give the same glowing review. This is just a sub-par lip balm, for me. The packaging is cute, sure, but it doesn’t make the product itself any better. The actual balm is quite waxy, which was the initial turn off. The scent is also a little off-putting. After applying it, I felt like I may as well have not applied anything at all because it didn’t help my *super* dry lips AT ALL. The product also claims to have plumping properties to it…Um, what? I saw nothing. I already have fuller lips to begin with, so maybe that’s why I didn’t see a difference? Not sure. Any way, I’d save my money ($23!!!) and get Lanolips or a Chapstick Total Hydration balm.” – Veronica L. on Influenster
Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter claims to help you achieve a fuller and more attractive pout. But to do this, the lip treatment uses a few irritating ingredients which you may be allergic to or may cause irritation to your lips.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: