Argireline: Does Argireline Work?
Argireline Review: How Effective Is This Product?
What You Should Know About This Product
Argireline is an ingredient manufactured by Lipotec, which, when added to anti-wrinkle treatments, has the ability to stop the formation of wrinkles. Subjects who took part in a clinical study discovered that over 15-days; it lessened the appearance of wrinkles by 17 percent, whilst there was a 27 percent reduction over a 30-day period. It works similar to a professional cosmetic treatment as it temporarily paralyzes facial muscles. Cosmetic treatments are expensive and some can damage the skin, but products containing Argireline offer similar effects without the heavy price tag. Another positive effect is its ability to treat fine lines and wrinkles caused by muscle contractions.
Argireline – Product Description
Argireline is a derivative from the plant source amino acid Acetyl Hexapeptide-3. It works in the same way as expensive cosmetic surgery. Specific ingredients like Argireline are especially useful in the fight against aging, specifically fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and lips, as levels of collagen reduce as the skin ages. While cosmetic procedures inject the product into the skin, Argireline is transported to the skin by product. Cosmetic procedures have health risks, but Argireline should not be mixed with alcohols, fragrances, or dyes. You can read more about Argireline through the manufacturer’s website cosmeticsbusiness.com.
Argireline – Advantage
- This anti-wrinkle ingredient has the ability to stop the formation of wrinkles as it temporarily paralyzes facial muscles.
- It works similar to a popular cosmetic surgery treatment.
- A concentration of 5 to 10 percent of Argireline is ideal in your chosen product.
Argireline – Drawbacks
- While the manufacturer sells raw Argireline, it can be dangerous to use without professional assistance.
- Any product that includes dyes, alcohol, or fragrance could reduce the effects of Argireline.
- The long-term effects of using Argireline based products are not known.
Argireline – The Bottom Line
Argireline is an effective ingredient that causes temporary facial paralysis to reduce the formation of wrinkles. It is found in Dermalastyl products and works as an effective treatment against pricy cosmetic surgery.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.