AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream Review
AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream Overview
AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream, founded by Dr. Gary Young, of Young Living Essential Oils, helps to ease dark circles and puffiness from around the eye area. Wolfberry Eye Cream is formulated from the oil that is carefully extracted from the Ningxia Wolfberry seeds.
Some of the fabulous ingredients in Wolfberry Eye Cream include, goat’s cream, wolfberry seed oil, avocado oil, shea butter, kukui nut oil, rose hip oil, lavender essential oils, rosewood, chamomile, frankincense, geranium, echinacea extract, almond oli, jojoba oil, mango butter, cucumber extract, green tea extract, soy and wheat protein, Vitamin E, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract and Vitamin C.
The essential oils used in Wolfberry Eye Cream are not just organic, they are therapeutic grade that is both complete in its chemical form, giving it a deep rich aroma, and kinetically alive which raises the frequency of the human body. It restores balance, and normal function to weak body systems. WolfBerry Eye Cream’s frequency, fragrance, and chemistry has everything to do with its unique therapeutic effects.
AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream – Product Description
AromaSilk WolfBerry Eye Cream is full of rich Vitamin E and linolenic and linolenic acids. It has a different chemistry that makes it perfect for adding moisture and hydration to the skin. Asian women highly regard this product for its regenerative properties and its ability to protect and add luster to the skin tone. After washing with Orange Blossom Facial Wash, and moisturizing with Sandalwood Moisture Cream, and toning with Sandalwood Toner, they suggest Boswellia Wrinkle Cream and then Wolfberry Eye Cream. They also offer a hand and body lotion, lip balm and facial scrub.
Wolfberry Eye Cream eases eye puffiness, lightens the appearance of dark under eye discoloration and circles, and promotes skin tightening. It is made from pure wolfberry seed oil, aloe vera gel, antioxidants Vitamin A, C and E, witch hazel, avocado oil, rose hip seed oil, and essentials of lavender, rosewood, geranium, chamomile, and frankincense.
AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream Advantage
- The amount of product will last a long time and will save money in the long run.
- The essential oils in AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream are therapeutic grade essential oils, which is suitable for medicinal aromotherapy.
- This company knows the importance in using safe ingredients on the body because they eventually end up in the blood stream and tissues.
AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream may be more expensive at around $50.00.
AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream – The Bottomline
By using AromaSilk Wolfberry Eye Cream with its all natural ingredients blend of ancient skin care secrets, you will breath new life into your skin. The amazing combination of using pure organic essential oils with the finest herbs, vegetable oils, and unique ingredinets, creates potent beauty products that nourish your skin completely.
Young Living Essential Oils really are the highest quality in the entire world. This company is the world’s leader in the cultivation, distillation, and production of organically grown guaranteed pure essential oils. Their state of the art cutting edge technology and methods are setting new standards of essential oil quality throughout the world.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.