Art Naturals Youth Eye Gel Review: Is This The Correct Choice For You?
Art Naturals Youth Eye Gel Product Description
Art Naturals Youth Eye Gel is an anti-aging solution for people who are looking to combat fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet around their eyes. The product is sold by artnaturals, a US-based company that also sells its products across the country. The average cost of the cream is $13.00 for a 1.7 fluid oz bottle. Customers can subscribe to the brand and obtain a discount. Items purchased from the product’s official website can be returned for up to 90 days. Instructions for how to do this are on the product’s website.
Art Naturals Youth Eye Gel Product Ingredients
- Aloe Leaf Extract:Aloe has been used for centuries as a treatment for acne, to treat burns, skin wounds and moisturize skin. It contains many antioxidants that also fight aging.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7:Contains four amino acids that help slow down the aging process and fights sagging skin, wrinkles, and processes that decrease the production of collagen.
- Organic Jojoba:This oil imitates the skin’s natural oils. Because of its potency, only a few drops are needed to clean the skin and create a protective barrier that prevents further skin damage. An effective moisturizer, this oil is used frequently in cold weather to prevent the skin’s dehydration.
- Organic Argan Oil:From the argan tree, argan oil is revered worldwide for its skin-soothing properties. It contains many antioxidants that fight against damage caused by the sun, pollution, and other external factors.
- Vitamin E:An antioxidant, vitamin E is powerful enough to combat effects of chemotherapy on the skin. A fat-soluble vitamin, it also helps heal acne scars and boosts skin’s elasticity.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract:Used as a folk medicine in many cultures, Ginkgo Biloba can fight problems related to blood flow.
Clean skin and gently dab this cream under and around the eyes.
Art Naturals Youth Eye Gel Advantages:
- Art Naturals Youth Eye Gel contains many ingredients used in various cultures to soothe skin disorders and even heal wounds.
- The price is reasonable compared to other anti-aging products.
- The cream is sold in various stores across the country.
- A 90-day money back guarantee provides customers the peace of mind they need to try this product in a risk-free manner.
Art Naturals Youth Eye Gel Disadvantages:
- Little conclusive evidence is provided that the product works as it claims.
- Customers must follow thorough instructions if they need to return the product.
- The low price tag may actually discourage customers who feel they need to spend a lot in order to use a quality product.
- There is minor confusion about the name of the product.
Art Naturals Youth Eye Gel can help improve the appearance of skin around and under the eyes. However, the full amounts of ingredients are not disclosed. The manufacturer doesn’t disclose the sample sizes of studies that may have been conducted. The return process involves many extra steps.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.