Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist Review: Does It Really Work?
Skin is the largest organ of your body that is constantly exposed to changes in your surroundings and to the prevailing climate to which it reacts to. Throughout the day, skin can be easily fatigued and dried out by a variety of reasons, Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist, US $39, is committed to help keep your skin feeling revitalized and looking healthy and beautiful throughout the day, and you won’t even have to wipe off your makeup to cleanse for a refreshing skin break.
This mist comes from Astarta Skin Care, a company committed to promote the overall health and well-being of its clientele by utilizing traditional botanical ingredients in new ways based on the knowledge brought forth by modern skincare science.
This product is recommended by the manufacturer for use on combination to oily and chronically irritated skin.
Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist Ingredients
- Totara Tree Essence: purifies your skin and aids in restoring your skin’s healthy moisture levels by keeping your pores tightly knit
- Black Willow Tree Extract: contains salicylin which helps promotes a clearer, blemish-free skin that is free from grease and oil
- Lavender: has natural anti-inflammatory effects that soothe and calm your skin and a scent that allows your senses to relax and de-stress
- Rose Water: promotes a better moisturized skin with an aroma that feels you with a good feeling of well-being
- Pomegranate Extract: gives your skin an antioxidant boost, making it better protected from cell-damaging free radicals while also assisting in warding off damage caused by UV
- Tocopheryl Acetate: also Vitamin E, deeply hydrates your skin, reinforces the surface layers, and supports your antioxidant shield
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: also Vitamin C, restores efficient use of cellular energy which, in turn, speeds up the higher production of collagen and other skin cell precursors, allowing for a faster regeneration and turnover to happen
- Phospholipids And Oat Beta Glucan: rebuilds and restores your skin’s outer protective barrier
- Retinyl Palmitate: also Vitamin A, helps correct wrinkles and fine lines, while also protecting your skin from manifesting further signs of skin aging
Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist is recommended for use at night only or, when the sun is practically absent from your surroundings because of the presence of retinyl palmitate, a retinol that breaks down easily when exposed to sunlight. Mist product generously throughout the night, as frequently as you deem necessary.
Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist Advantages
- Product only contains natural ingredients
- Formula does not include toxic chemicals and synthetic fragrances, colors and preservatives that irritate and damage skin
- There are no components observed to have any potential of adversely affecting your overall health and well-being
Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist Disadvantages
- Manufacturer fails to establish credibility of product claims
- A number of plant-derived ingredients are well-known skin irritants
- Formulated with retinyl palmitate, a photosensitizing agent>
Astara Blue Flame Purifying Toning Mist is designed to instantly refresh your skin throughout the day but, with retinyl palmitate, it isn’t a practical addition to your daytime regimen. There are certainly other products that will match up to this and, perhaps even have longer-term benefits to give.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: