Astara Daily Refining Scrub Review: Does It Really Work?
Astara Daily Refining Scrub Description
Astara Daily Refining Scrub exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells, impurities, and pore-clogging residue. A 2 fluid oz container costs $19, while 6 fluid ounce container of the scrub costs $38. The scrub is manufactured by Astara Skin Care, which sells its products online and in various retailers across the US. A return or money-back guarantee is not mentioned online, but some retailers may have such a policy in place.
Astara Daily Refining Scrub Ingredients
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: From the aloe vera plant. It has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat acne, scars, wounds, burns, and even sunburns. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that boost the skin’s healing response.
- Diatomaceous Earth: Promotes healthy nails, hair and teeth. Used as an abrasive.
- Glycerine: Natural moisturizer that protects the skin from dehydration, and can be ingested after exercise to rehydrate the body.
- Chamomile Extract: Known for its soothing properties and antioxidant content. It may trigger negative reactions in people who are are allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Rich source of vitamin B6, calcium, iron, and manganese, which promote the production of collagen and elastin in the skin. Balances secretions in the hair and skin. Must be combined with other carrier oils when used.
- Lavender Oil: Known for its soothing benefits. Used as a fragrance. Contains linalool, which sensitizes the skin.
- Carbomer: Increases viscosity in products and retains water.
Astara Daily Refining Scrub Directions
Damp the skin and apply a small amount. Massage using circular motions and rinse off thoroughly. Avoid the eye area. Pat the skin dry. Suitable for all skin types.
Astara Daily Refining Scrub Advantages
- A list of ingredients is provided.
- Astara Daily Refining Scrub is sold in many stores across the country and is available online.
- Acceptable for all skin types, and safe for daily use.
- Many ingredients in the scrub are recognized for their skin benefits.
Astara Daily Refining Scrub Disadvantages
- Ingredient quantities are not listed.
- Lavender contains the known skin sensitizer linalool.
- Return policies are not mentioned by the manufacturer and depend on the retailer where the scrub is purchased.
- Diatomaceous earth may be too abrasive for some people.
Astara Daily Refining Scrub can be used by people of all skin types and is safe to use every day. The product contains many ingredients known to improve the skin’s condition, but does not mention data that explains how this occurs. Lavender is used to provide a soothing scent that lasts even after the scrub is applied.
Unfortunately, lavender contains linalool, a fragrant component known to sensitize the skin. Despite the availability of the scrub all over the country, the return policy for this product is unknown and could vary depending on where the scrub was purchased. Amounts of ingredients used in the scrub are also not disclosed.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: