Astara Daily Refining Scrub Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Astara Daily Refining Scrub?
AS per manufacturer claim, Astara Daily Refining Scrub exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells, impurities, and pore-clogging residue. A 2 fluid oz container costs $19, while 6 fluid ounce container of the scrub costs $38. The scrub is manufactured by Astara Skin Care, which sells its products online and in various retailers across the US.
What are the Ingredients in Astara Daily Refining Scrub?
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: From the aloe vera plant. It has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat acne, scars, wounds, burns, and even sunburns. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that boost the skin’s healing response.
- Diatomaceous Earth: Promotes healthy nails, hair and teeth. Used as an abrasive.
- Glycerine: Natural moisturizer that protects the skin from dehydration, and can be ingested after exercise to rehydrate the body. However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling on skin.
- Chamomile Extract: Known for its soothing properties and antioxidant content. It may trigger negative reactions in people who are are allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Rich source of vitamin B6, calcium, iron, and manganese, which promote the production of collagen and elastin in the skin. Balances secretions in the hair and skin. Must be combined with other carrier oils when used.
How To Apply Astara Daily Refining Scrub
- Damp the skin and apply a small amount.
- Massage using circular motions and rinse off thoroughly.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Pat the skin dry.
Benefits of Astara Daily Refining Scrub
- A list of ingredients is provided.
- Astara Daily Refining Scrub is sold in many stores across the country and is available online.
- Acceptable for all skin types, and safe for daily use.
- Many ingredients in the scrub are recognized for their skin benefits.However this formula leads to skin rash or itching.
Disadvantages of Astara Daily Refining Scrub
- Ingredient quantities are not listed.
- Lavender contains the known skin sensitizer linalool.
- Return policies are not mentioned by the manufacturer and depend on the retailer where the scrub is purchased.
- Diatomaceous earth may be too abrasive for some people.
Final Verdict : Astara Daily Refining Scrub
Astara Daily Refining Scrub can be used by people of all skin types and is safe to use every day. The product contains many ingredients known to improve the skin’s condition, but does not mentioned data that explains how this occurs. Lavender is used to provide a soothing scent that lasts even after the scrub is applied.
Unfortunately, lavender contains linalool, a fragrant component known to sensitize the skin. Despite the availability of the scrub all over the country, the return policy for this product is unknown and could vary depending on where the scrub was purchased. Amounts of ingredients used in the scrub are also not disclosed. Also this product does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: