Astraea Anti Aging Eye Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Astraea Eye Serum Overview:
Astraea Anti Aging Eye Serum is an anti-aging Eye Cream product for the eyes. Using this formula on a daily basis improves the appearance of the eyes. This eye serum can be applied as a moisturizer or face cream. Although there are very limited reviews online about the product claims.
Astraea Eye Serum –Does It Really Work?
This eye serum is formulated using natural and herbal elements that provide nutrients which aid in revitalizing the eyes. Additionally, this product improves the appearance of the skin by providing a puffier look which reduces the fine lines below the eyes.
Astraea Anti Aging Eye Serum provides hydration to the skin which penetrates deeply into the cells to moisturize the skin thus improving the health and appearance of the skin. Using this serum also assists in locking in moisture to effectively hydrate the skin and to promote the overall health.
This serum is available online and is offered on a free trial thus the user has to pay for the delivery and postage fees.
Astraea Eye Serum Ingredients :
This serum is formulated using a potent formula that promotes the overall health of the skin and specifically the eyes by reducing the appearance of aging signs on the eyes. This formula aids in providing a radiant look due to the nutrients provided by the elements used. The Astraea Eye Serum ingredients are:
- Vitamin A which slows down the signs of aging.
- Vitamin C which nourishes the skin through deep moisturization. However it causes Redness to the skin.
- Peptides which increases the collagen production.
- Aloe Verawhich relieves itching, irritation, and inflammation. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Collagen molecules which firms the skin.
How To Apply : Astraea Eye Serum?
Clean the face and pat it dry. Take a few drops of this serum on the palm and apply it to the face evenly. Lastly, use fingers to massage Astraea Eye Serum on the neck and face in circular motions to stimulate faster absorption. Reviews claim that for better results apply twice in a day for 60 days.
Astraea Eye Serum Benefits:
- Prevents the skin from sagging.
- Stimulates elastin production.
- Boosts collagen production. Although there are no reviews online to back this claim.
- It requires daily application.
- It is only available online.
- Suitable for ladies above 25 years.
- There are limited reviews for this product.
Does Astraea Eye Serum Have Any Side Effects?
This serum is safe for use but users should check on ingredients to avert allergic reactions. Astraea Eye Serum Side effects are mild to none since it is free of synthetic fillers and chemicals that might harm the skin..
This serum provides the user with a formula that is free of chemicals hence might not cause any harm to the user. The natural formula used might increase hydration which aids in reducing dark circles and improving the elasticity of the skin.
Applying this eye serum regularly might assist in regenerating the tissues which aid in repairing itchy cracked and dry skin. Using this serum also strengthens the facial tissues to prevent peeling effects which result from the process of aging. Although this company is not a very well known skincare brand in the market and it lacks reviews online, so we would suggest to continue your search for a better product with more detailed information.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.