Athena 7 Minute Lift Review – Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Athena 7 Minute Lift?
Athena 7 Minute lift is a product that is designed to be an alternative to costly and invasive facial cosmetic surgery. It is made by the U.S. company Greek Island Laboratories and is all-natural and organic. The manufacturer states that in just seven minutes the product will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and firm sagging skin, and they do show proof of this in clinical study results. Tests showed that Athena 7 Minute Lift decreased wrinkles by up to 83.12% in seven minutes and in addition to that, helped improve the appearance of the skin over the long term, when used regularly.
The official Athena 7 website is informative and easy to navigate. It contains customer testimonials, including ‘before and after’ pictures, there is a FAQ section and a secure ordering page. The product has a 90-day money back guarantee and costs $79.00, although customers who enrol in the membership club receive discounts on all orders. The site also shows how the product has been featured in a number of publications and has been endorsed by several celebrities.
Athena 7 Minute Lift – Does It Really Work?
Athena 7 Minute Lift is a blend of Mediterranean oils largely extracted from Greek organic plants. They are all listed on the product information page, unfortunately without the exact amounts, and include explanations of how they work in the formula. Key substances used are Lavender, Edelweiss, Rose, Jasmine, Almond oil, Lemon and Orange Peel oils and Chamomile. These are combined with Olive oil, an extract that has been used in traditional beauty treatments for years, and is known for its moisturizing and soothing effect on the skin.
The recommended application method for Athena 7 Minute Lift is demonstrated on the website with a video presentation.
What Are The Ingredient In Athena 7 Minute Lift
- Argireline: This peptide works like Botox, relaxing facial muscles to prevent contractions and muscle tightness, causing wrinkles to become less visible instantly. However it eventually create wrinkles on your face.
- Retinol:These vitamin A derivatives have been proven to boost collagen production, speed cell turnover and unclog pores. However it make skin fragile.
- Ascorbic Acid: The antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagensynthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. Dietary and topical ascorbic acid have beneficial effects on skin cells, and some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage.
Benefits Of Athena 7 Minute Lift
- Athena 7 has a 90-day money back guarantee
- The website is informative
Disadvantages Of Athena 7 Minute Lift
- Athena 7 is expensive.
- Athena 7 is not available in retail stores.
- Customers must join the membership program to receive discounts.
- No free samples are offered
Final Verdict: Athena 7 Minute Lift
Although it is said to work in the long term, this type of product is especially good for using when the skin needs a quick boost, for example before an evening out or big event. Although it is not listed, the formula may include some form of astringent which enables it to tighten the skin so quickly, but given the amount of oils in the formula, it should have some amount of softening and moisturizing effect.