Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum Introduction
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum, US $14 for 10 ml, made only with nothing but Rosa rubigionosa, a rose variety found only in South America, is a therapeutic serum that serves multiple uses, including for skin care and hair care therapies.
What Does Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum Claim
This product has been committed and claimed to deliver the following improvements to your skin:
- Helps rejuvenate your skin by boosting moisture and nutrient contents
- Helps restore optimal hydration levels to keep your skin well moisturized for hours
- Re-energize skin cells to facilitate more efficient mechanisms necessary for skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal
- Provide much-needed protection from future damage by strengthening your skin and increasing its antioxidant levels
- Re-condition your skin to help restore your naturally youthful skin glow, structure, and texture
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Aubrey Organics traces its humble beginnings to New York, circa 1967. The brand has grown its product offerings and now reaches foreign markets outside of the US, and yet continues to be guided by the same principles that made its first concoction a big hit, and continues to be formulated with natural and organic ingredients only. It has interests in the hair care, bath and body, men’s toiletries, and skin care niches.
Working of Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum
This product works by delivering the multiple skin care benefits that can only be derived from Rosa rubigionosa. This marks the start of a therapeutic treatment that heals, treats and protects your skin, and restores its optimal health levels so that beautiful skin may show through.
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum Ingredients
This product’s only ingredient is Rosa rubiginosa Seed Oil, a rose endemic to the Chile and Argentina grown in the Andes regions. This botanical ingredient is touted for being enriched with the following ingredients that are beneficial for your skin:
- Vitamin A: Hailed for its anti-aging properties, it helps speed up skin renewal
- Vitamin C: Well-known for its cell revitalizing properties, it helps restore your skin’s energy down to the cellular level while simultaneously providing your skin with powerful antioxidant protection
- Antioxidants: Protect skin cells from damage and aging, effectively enhancing cellular metabolism
- Fatty acids: Help restore your skin’s health and vitality, as well as facilitate its faster recovery from all forms of inflammation
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum Pros
- This product is certified organic by the USDA, 100 per cent vegan and gluten-free.
- The company never tests its products on animals.
- The product is free from parabens, chemicals that have been shown to cause fluctuations in estrogen levels which can have detrimental effects to an affected person’s overall health and well-being.
- The Environmental Working Group finds that Rosa rubigionosa is 100 per cent safe ingredient, and that no adverse reactions should be expected from being exposed, even over long periods of time, to this botanical ingredient.
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum Cons
- The manufacturer does not provide any evidence of product potency or efficacy, neither is there any study that examines consumers’ perceptions about this product.
- This product relies on the skin rejuvenating properties of a single plant ingredient and likely misses out on other potentially important functions that any skin care product can deliver for your skin
- Several Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum reviews claimed that this product made their skin break out.
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum Side Effects
Although the EWG has assessed that this product poses no threat for irritation, it’s best to practice caution when using this for the first time, given that several users claimed to have experienced irritations while using this product.
Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum must be used as part of your regular morning and evening skin care routines. Cleanse and tone before you apply.
With an all-organic, all-natural composition, what is not to love about Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Serum? While it may serve some pick me up functions in your usual cocktail of skin care products, your skin won’t beat damage and aging with just a single ingredient. Find another or add on to layer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."