Auravie: Does Auravie Work?
Auravie – Overview
Auravie is a company that manufactures a number of different beauty treatments that include skincare systems and individual creams, peels and toners. The Auravie website is very clean and attractive in appearance and is user friendly, allowing the consumer to find the most appropriate product for their skin. All Auravie products are ordered directly from the website, which is fully secure. The company has a limited 14-day money back guarantee and there is a comprehensive ordering/ shipping FAQ section.
Auravie products range in cost but most are in the region of $100.00 making them more expensive than other brands. It is more economical to purchase product packages, such as the 3 in 1 Skincare System which includes a facial peel, age defying serum and moisturizer at a cost of $219.99.
Auravie– Product Description
The products in the 3 in 1 Skincare system are made of natural botanical ingredients that include anti-oxidants, such as Resveratrol and Acai Berry that fight cell-damaging free radicals. They also use Omega 3, 6 and 9 plus Vitamin D.
The first step of the range is the facial peel which helps to remove dead skin cells and allow new, healthy growth to take place. The second step, Age Defying Serum, firms and lifts sagging skin while reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Finally, the Auravie Day/ Night Moisturizer aids in moisture retention, plumping the skin and smoothing the surface texture.
All the ingredients are listed for each product but only the key active substances are explained in any detail.
- Auravie products have a money back guarantee
- The ordering process is secure
- Auravie products contain natural ingredients
- All ingredients are listed
- Customer testimonials are shown
- Auravie products are expensive
- The returns period is short
- Only key ingredients are explained in detail
Auravie-The Bottom Line
The Auravie range does appear to be a professionally manufactured and beneficial line of products but they may be too expensive for the average consumer. However, they do include ingredients that are known to improve the appearance of aging skin, but will certainly not rival the effects of Botox injections or surgery.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."