Auravie Anti-Aging Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Auravie?
Auravie is a company that manufactures a number of different beauty treatments that include skincare systems and individual creams, peels and toners. The Auravie website is very clean and attractive in appearance and is user friendly, allowing the consumer to find the most appropriate product for their skin. All Auravie products are ordered directly from the website, which is fully secure.
Auravie products range in cost but most are in the region of $100.00 making them more expensive than other brands. It is more economical to purchase product packages, such as the 3 in 1 Skincare System which includes a facial peel, age defying serum and moisturizer. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Auravie–Does It Really Work?
The products in the 3 in 1 Skincare system are made of natural botanical ingredients that include anti-oxidants, such as Resveratrol and Acai Berry that fight cell-damaging free radicals. They also use Omega 3, 6 and 9 plus Vitamin D.
The first step of the range is the facial peel which helps to remove dead skin cells and allow new, healthy growth to take place. The second step, Age Defying Serum, firms and lifts sagging skin while reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Finally, the Auravie Day/ Night Moisturizer aids in moisture retention, plumping the skin and smoothing the surface texture.
All the ingredients are listed for each product but only the key active substances are explained in any detail.
What Are The Ingredients In Auravie?
There is no clear list of ingredients found for this product.
Benefits Of Auravie
- Auravie products contain natural ingredients.
- All ingredients are listed.
- Suitable for all skin types. Although there are very few reviews online.
Disadvantages Of Auravie
- Auravie products are expensive.
- The returns period is short.
- Only key ingredients are explained in detail.
- There are no reviews online to back its claims.
Final Verdict : Auravie Anti-Aging Cream
The Auravie range does appear to be a professionally manufactured and beneficial line of products but they may be too expensive for the average consumer. However, they do include ingredients that are known to improve the appearance of aging skin, but will certainly not rival the effects of Botox injections or surgery.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.