Aurelia Miracle Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Aurelia Cleanser?
Aurelia Cleanser, £42.00 (roughly USD 56) for a 120 ml jar, is marketed as a miracle cleanser that can remove all impurities and makeup residue from all skin types. Although it contains alcohol which may trigger skin irritation.
Aurelia is a skin care company that takes pride in utilizing groundbreaking probiotic science in protecting, restoring, and balancing the skin from deep within. The ingredients of the company have been proven to help activate the natural ability of the skin to restore and repair itself.
Looking for a product that can deeply cleanse your skin? You should read this Aurelia Cleanser review!
Aurelia Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
The company claims that they have developed Aurelia Miracle Cleanser in a way that they can deliver the following benefits:
- Lifts impurities and residues from the skin.
- Leaves the skin bright and glowing.
- Protects, restores and balances the skin.
- Reduce damaged brought about by stress and environmental factors.
What Are The Ingredients In Aurelia Cleanser?
The active Aurelia Cleanser ingredients are as follows:
- Shea Butter: This is rich in vitamins and natural fatty acids that can nourish and hydrate the skin. It can also help to preserve the natural oils in the skin.
- Berry Wax: Aside from its moisturizing properties, the wax is also used in most formulations because of its ability to maintain the stability of balms and emulsions.
- Baobab: This is a moisturizer that is fast absorbed by the skin. It helps to retain the moisture and softness of the skin for a long period of time.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Aurelia Cleanser
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- For best results, apply a small amount of Aurelia Miracle Cleanser to the skin.
- Use your fingertips to massage it for a few minutes.
- Remove excess cleanser using the company’s antibacterial muslin cloth.
- Ensure that the cloth is damp and warm before using it.
Benefits Of Aurelia Cleanser
- The cleanser already comes with the antibacterial muslin cloth.
- It is free of parabens, sulfates and mineral oils.
- The cleanser works on all skin types, even sensitive skin. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Aurelia Cleanser
- The cleanser contains fragrant chemicals that can be irritating to the skin.
- It also has alcohol.
- According to some reviews, the cleanser has a heavy scent.
- Some users also complained about dry skin.
Does Aurelia Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Due to the alcohol and fragrant chemical content of the cleanser, you may experience dryness and skin irritation as Aurelia Cleanser side-effects.
Final Verdict : Aurelia Miracle Cleanser
Aurelia Cleanser is a well thought of product that is free from most unwanted chemicals. However, the cleanser contains alcohol which can be drying to the skin. Its heavy scent may also be unpleasant for most users.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."