Aurelia Miracle Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Aurelia Cleanser Overview:
Aurelia Cleanser, £42.00 (roughly USD 56) for a 120 ml jar, is marketed as a miracle cleanser that can remove all impurities and makeup residue from all skin types. Looking for a product that can deeply cleanse your skin? You should read this Aurelia Cleanser review!
About Aurelia Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Aurelia is a skin care company that takes pride in utilizing groundbreaking probiotic science in protecting, restoring, and balancing the skin from deep within. The ingredients of the company have been proven to help activate the natural ability of the skin to restore and repair itself.
The company claims that they have developed Aurelia Miracle Cleanser in a way that they can deliver the following benefits:
- Lifts impurities and residues from the skin.
- Leaves the skin bright and glowing.
- Protects, restores and balances the skin.
- Reduce damaged brought about by stress and environmental factors.
- Stimulate the skin’s natural ability to heal itself.
- Maintains the equilibrium of the skin.
This review can tell you more information about this product!
What Are The Ingredients In Aurelia Cleanser?
The active Aurelia Cleanser ingredients are as follows:
- Shea Butter: This is rich in vitamins and natural fatty acids that can nourish and hydrate the skin. It can also help to preserve the natural oils in the skin.
- Berry Wax: Aside from its moisturizing properties, the wax is also used in most formulations because of its ability to maintain the stability of balms and emulsions.
- Baobab: This is a moisturizer that is fast absorbed by the skin. It helps to retain the moisture and softness of the skin for a long period of time.
- Lactose: The lactic acid in the milk can help to brighten the skin and lighter dark spots. It has been proven to help in evening out the skin tone.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a small amount of Aurelia Miracle Cleanser to the skin. Use your fingertips to massage it for a few minutes. Remove excess cleanser using the company’s antibacterial muslin cloth. Ensure that the cloth is damp and warm before using it.
- The cleanser already comes with the antibacterial muslin cloth.
- It is dermatologist tested and free of parabens, sulfates and mineral oils.
- The cleanser works on all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- The cleanser contains fragrant chemicals that can be irritating to the skin.
- It also has alcohol.
- According to some reviews, the cleanser has a heavy scent.
- Some users also complained about dry skin.
Does Aurelia Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Due to the alcohol and fragrant chemical content of the cleanser, you may experience dryness and skin irritation as Aurelia Cleanser side-effects.
Aurelia Cleanser Customer Reviews:
Here are some of the Aurelia Cleanser reviews that we have found online:
- “Bought this cleanser as it had great reviews. its a creamy, not foaming cleanser and comes with a cloth. So far it has worked great. Its really gentle and no harsh ingredients. Does have shea in it but no issues yet such as clogging. Removes the makeup good. Not the cheapest cleanser however you don’t use much. Love it so far. The cleanser comes in a dark glass jar which is maybe not the best as if you drop it, it will break. this is a UK brand i bought it from Space.NK (not affiliated). Great shipping and packaging.” –Haidehh on Makeupalley
- “Launched with great hype in the UK Aurelia claims to be “probiotic” – though what that means in skincare I don’t really know. There is no evidence offered by the makers as to why and what a probiotic does for the skin. Despite a fancy website page making all kinds of ‘scientific’ claims, there is not one reference to a journal or research finding…… so, it’s marketing flim flam with fancy sounding “science”.
The cleanser itself has a nice thick creamy consistency and is made on a base of a coconut-derived cleanser. It contains various essential oils, shea butter, glycerin and other ingredients which suggest that it is quite emollient. It certainly feels nice on the skin, though it has a rather strong smell of eucalyptus which is not very pleasant. It made my skin feel rather dry afterwards….and repeated use over a few weeks confirmed the effect. I would say that this product is unsuitable for either sensitive (because of the irritating essential oils) or dry skin.” –pallasathene on Makeupalley
Aurelia Cleanser is a well thought of product that is free from most unwanted chemicals. However, the cleanser contains alcohol which can be drying to the skin. Its heavy scent may also be unpleasant for most users.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: