Avalon Organics Intense Defense Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Avalon Organics Intense Defense?
According to the manufacture Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C is an oil-free moisturizer that replenishes skin and promotes a more radiant appearance. The moisturizer is manufactured by Avalon Natural Products, which also specializes in other natural skin care products that promote well-being.
What Are The Ingredients In Avalon Organics Intense Defense?
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: From the aloe plant, this ingredient is known for helping heal wounds, burns, and treat acne. It is revered for its moisturizing properties and can be used on sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohol that keeps emulsions together so they won’t separate into their distinct components.
- Stearyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohol that prevents the separation of emulsions.
- Cocoa Seed Butter: From the cacao bean. Contains a healthy amount of fatty acids that replenishes the skin. Can help heal dry skin, chapped lips, and prevent skin from flaking off.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Prevents the flaking of skin.
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C. Boosts production of collagen and elastin for more supple skin. Speeds up the skin’s ability to heal and helps make sunscreen more effective. It also has many antioxidants that help repair damaged skin and prevent further skin issues.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This conditions and protect the skin. However, since this is a synthetic form of vitamin E, it may irritate the skin.
How To Apply Avalon Organics Intense Defense
- Apply to clean skin twice daily until it’s absorbed.
- The manufacturer recommends using sunscreen during the day if expecting to spend time in the sun.
Benefits Of Avalon Organics Intense Defense
- Many of the ingredients used in Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C have been recognized for their skin benefits.
- Does not clog pores and can be used daily. Although there are very few reviews backing up this claim.
- Contains no synthetic fragrances, phthalates, and parabens.
Disadvantages Of Avalon Organics Intense Defense
- Prices can vary greatly depending on where one lives and customers can’t compare costs to that of the purchasing directly from the manufacturer, which doesn’t publish costs.
- Some customers may not be able to return or exchange the cream if they purchased the product from a store without a comprehensive policy.
- Although the product has many effective ingredients, the brand doesn’t provide information that can corroborate that this product protects the skin as is claimed.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
Final Verdict : Avalon Organics Intense Defense
Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C has many ingredients and qualities that can improve the skin’s condition. However, it has Glycerine that may cause Severe allergic reactions like rashes, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue. Although the product is vegan, includes no GMOs, and synthetic fragrances and colors. The manufacturer doesn’t publish its MSRP online, which might cause consumers to pay different prices or be subject to uneven return policies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."