Aveda Botanical Kinetics Energizing Eye Creme Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
What Is Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme?
This product is brought to you by Aveda, a beauty brand that started out formulating and distributing hair care products. All Aveda products are inspired by Ayurveda — designed to promote health and beauty without doing any harm to nature. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics Energizing Eye Creme US $36 for a 15 ml tube, is an eye treatment solution made with a plant energy complex, and formulated to help awaken and revitalize the tired skin around your eye area.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish lost moisture and nutrients on the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Lighten dark skin pigmentations and promote a fairer overall complexion on eye skin.
- Deliver anti-inflammatory benefits that calm skin irritations and help even out brighten your skin tone.
- Help your sensitive eye skin defy aging with amped up protection.
What Are The Ingredients In Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme?
- Licorice Root Extract: It has skin lightening properties that help improve your skin tone and promote a brighter overall complexion that fades the appearance of dark circles.
- Coffee Bean Extract: Helps soothe puffy eyes, this ingredient also enhances local blood and fluid circulation, draining the eye area of excess fluids that make the skin budge.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): A powerful emollient that deeply moisturizes your skin, soothing it in the process while simultaneously delivering a rich amount of natural Vitamin A to give your delicate eye skin a boost to help it better cope with wrinkles and other signs of aging skin. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable derivative of Vitamin C, it helps revitalize multiple cellular level mechanisms that help renew, restore and repair damaged eye skin, all while boosting your skin’s antioxidant levels to keep it protected from cell-damaging free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It attracts moisture from the surroundings and enhances your skin’s natural capability to retain moisture over longer periods of time. However this ingredient may not be suitable for all skin type.
How To Apply Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme day and night after clearing your eye skin of impurities.
Benefits Of Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme has been tested safe for use around the eyes by an ophthalmologist.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be rid of artificial fragrances which makes it suitable for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin types but, few ingredients may not suite sensitive skin.
- This product has been claimed by manufacturer to be formulated with 98 per cent naturally-derived ingredients, and was never tested on animals.
Disadvantages Of Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme
- This product contains silicones and may not be ideal for use by people who have acne-prone skin because it tends to clog pores and encourage infections and breakouts.
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme reviews indicate that this product can cause skin as well as eye irritations.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Does Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Aveda Botanical Kinetics Energizing Eye Creme:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients, depending on your allergy history, dimethicone, and salicylic acid.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that functions as a preservative in this formula.
Final Verdict: Aveda Botanical Kinetics Energizing Eye Creme
Aveda Botanical Kinetics Eye Creme appears to contain much less toxic ingredients than most other anti-aging products. But, just because it’s made with mostly natural ingredients does not automatically make it a safer, more effective alternative. It all depends on your health history and peculiar skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."