Aveeno Radiant Daily Moisturizer Review: Should You Buy This Product?
Aveeno Radiant Daily Moisturizer Description
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer is a day cream moisturizer that is meant to even out skin tone and texture. The manufacturer of this product, Aveeno, has been making skin care products for years, and this can say a lot about the quality of this moisturizer. It claims that an improvement in tone and texture can be seen in as little as 4 weeks. The moisturizer contains safe and natural soybeans as its main ingredient, and it promises to make the skin increase in clarity and luminosity. Brown spots and other signs of blotchiness will lighten to give you brighter, more radiant skin. This product also has natural light diffusers to reveal a clearer complexion. It also contains SPF 15 which can be effective in preventing sunburn and other sun-related skin conditions. This moisturizer is oil-free, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic, which makes it suitable for most types of skin.
This product costs $14.99 for a 4 fl oz. bottle, but purchasing can’t be done directly from the manufacturer website. Authorized dealers and shops are shown on the site and it has a search function to help you decide where to order your product.
Aveeno Radiant Daily Moisturizer Ingredients
Listed below are the active and inactive ingredients of the product:
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract
- Arachidyl Alcohol
- Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Arachidyl Glucoside
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Disodium EDTA
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Titanium Dioxide BHT
15 minutes before sun exposure the cream should be applied generously. Thereafter, it may be reapplied either after sweating or 80 minutes of swimming, after towel drying, or at least every couple of hours.
Aveeno Radiant Daily Moisturizer Advantages
- Contains natural ingredients to lighten skin
- Brightens the skin and make it luminous
- Erases brown spots and other skin discolorations
- Has sunscreen protection
- May help in preventing sunburn and other skin conditions caused by sun exposure.
Aveeno Radiant Daily Moisturizer Disadvantages
- The product may not be purchased directly from the manufacturer website
- May cause skin rashes or allergies to sensitive skin
Aveeno Radiant Daily Moisturizer Customer Review
- “Very moisturizing, but SUPER thick. I have to be careful when using it, or else my face will begin to get greasy. This is fine during the winter, but as soon as it gets hot out, I’ll have to ditch it!”-By Curoisity
- “This doesn’t clog my pores like most moisturizers but I often feel as though my face looks more red than usual when I wear it, and if I get it ANYWHERE near my eyes they burn pretty bad. I don’t feel as though my face looks more “radiant” but it does work well as sunscreen.”-By Amazon Customer
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer may provide sufficient nutrients for certain types of skin but, is definitely not suggested for use on sensitive and problematic skin types. The presence of several toxic and irritating ingredients in the formulation should also be considered before you decide to click on that “buy” button.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."