Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion Review: Is It Good?
Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion Description
Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion contains many vitamins that help hydrate skin and promote firmer skin for a more youthful look. It is manufactured by Johnson and Johnson Consumer Inc., which sells a variety of skin care products all over the world. The lotion is sold in bottles of 8oz each at an average price of $9.99. Customers can also find it at well-known chains such as Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and others.
Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion Ingredients
Di-Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate: Emollient, solvent, and skin conditioner.
- Cyclohexasiloxane: Emollient and skin conditioner. Helps fill in wrinkles for a plumper look.
- Dimethicone: Skin conditioner. Makes skin feel smooth to the touch.
- Glycerin: Occurs in nature. Can help improve the skin’s moisture levels.
- Propylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents dryness in skin care products.
- Stearic Acid: Emollient and emulsifier made of fatty acids. Creates a barrier on the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Lubricates the skin for a smoother appearance.
- PEG-100 Stearate: Moisturizer known to help clean the skin by helping water mix with dirt and oil so they can be washed off.
- Natural Shiitake Complex: Contains a variety of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Acrylate: Suspending agent, protects from humidity, and film forming agent.
Apply every day to legs and other areas of the body where skin feels dry to the touch. Suitable for all skin types.
Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion Advantages:
- Sold by a well-known manufacturer and available in a variety of respected chains across the country
- All ingredients in Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion are listed online for reference.
- Sold at an affordable cost compared to other lotions in the market.
- Contains components known to benefit and firm the skin.
Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion Disadvantages
- The product’s official website gives a warranty that only covers lotion purchased during certain dates. Customers who buy the lotion elsewhere must ask about return policies.
- Customer reviews for Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion are mixed.
- Amounts or percentages of ingredients are not listed.
- Conclusive evidence that the product does what it claims is not provided.
Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming Body Lotion is an affordable lotion containing many ingredients known for their skin benefits. In addition to being available for purchase via its manufacturer’s official website, it can also be bought in person at a variety of respected and accessible stores across the country. It is unique from other skin care products in that it contains Natural Shiitake Complex as a part of its formula. The lotion is known to be safe for all skin types, but customer reviews are mixed. It can also be used all over the body, unlike creams that target specific areas. Still, claims made by the manufacturer are not substantiated with citations of data that can back them. Links to the study cited by the manufacturer’s website aren’t provided, and it isn’t known if the study was conducted by a third party or the manufacturer itself. Other products provide more detailed information.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."