Eau Thermale Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Review: Should You Buy This cleanser?
Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Overview:
Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream, USD 21 for 6.7 fl oz bottle, is described as a rebalancing cream wash Cleanser that is specially formulated to deliver the cleansing and hydrating needs of acne-probe skin. Do you wish to know more information about this product? Don’t miss out on this Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream review!
About Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream – Does It Really Work?
Being in the skin industry for over 270 years, Avene is a skin care company that is already knowledgeable when it comes to choosing the right ingredients and utilizing the best technology. The company uses Thermal Spring Water, a clinically proven ingredient, in all of their products.
The company claims that Eau Thermale Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream can:
- Remove dirt, debris, and impurities without drying the skin.
- Replenishes lost moisture of the acne-prone skin.
- Comforts irritated skin brought about by acne.
- Supports and preserves the skin’s barrier complex.
- Soothes and calms skin irritation and inflammation.
What Are The Ingredients In Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream?
Here are some of the key Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream ingredients of the cream:
- Thermal Spring Water: This type of water is known for its healing and nourishing properties. It can facilitate healing, reduce inflammation and relieve irritation that comes with acne prone skin.
- Benzoic Acid: This kills the bacteria that contributes to acne.
- Shea Butter: This deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin from deep within. It can also help preserve the natural oils of the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil mimics the properties of sebum and can help in moisturizing the hair and the skin. It also has antibacterial properties that can control the growth of the bacteria that causes acne.
Directions To Use:
For best results, moisten your face a bit then massage Eau Thermale Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream into the skin for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water then pat it dry. Follow it up wth a mist of Thermal Spring water to fully soothe skin. Use this in the morning and at night.
- The product cleanses the skin without overdrying.
- The cleansing cream is hypoallergenic.
- It is also free of paraben, gluten, soy, and soap.
- The cream contains high amounts of alcohol.
- It also contains triethanolamine which may cause side effects on the eyes.
- Even though the product is labeled noncomedogenic, it contains lots of mildly comedogenic substances.
- Many reviews claim that the cleanser did not do anything beneficial to their acne.
Does Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the formulation of the cleansing cream, you may experience the following Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream side-effects:
- Skin irritation.
- Skin redness.
- Watery and red eyes.
Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Customer Reviews:
Here are some of the Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream reviews online:
- “Okay I’ll update this later because I’ve only used this cleanser twice now….. but since using it last night my acne has reduced drastically! I can’t even explain the difference! I’m not on any sort of treatment for my acne currently…. but I’ve had acne since I was probably 10…. I’ve eliminated foods from my diet. I eat so clean and drink so much water. I do everything they tell you to do. I’ve been on so many different prescriptions and washes over the years.. I’ve even tried accutane….. I have allergies to dairy, gluten, yeast, tapioca, and algae and my skin will puff up or break out from any of them but Avene is safe and my skin is loving it! I have never seen results like this on my own skin. I’m in shock. Truly. I woke up and cried because my skin is so clear after using it twice! I’ll update this in a few weeks and let you know results. But I am blown away!” –Shannon Diestel on Amazon
- “Didn’t irritate my skin and felt good to use. The problem was that for something that was supposed to help with acne, it just didn’t work. I was using it as an adjunct to prescription products, and it still broke me out. I know the Avene products were the issue because they were the only thing different that I used. I purchased it for $20 USD so I was pretty disappointed.” –zero347 on Makeupalley
The Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream can cleanse the skin. However, the cream contains too many mildly comedogenic substances like SLS, triethanolamine, mineral oil, even though the company claims that it is noncomedogenic.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: