Eau Thermale Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Review: Should You Buy This cleanser?
Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Overview:
Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream, USD 21 for 6.7 fl oz bottle, is described as a rebalancing cream wash Cleanser that is specially formulated to deliver the cleansing and hydrating needs of acne-probe skin. Although it contains alcohol which could trigger skin dryness. Do you wish to know more information about this product? Don’t miss out on this Avene Clean-AC Cleansing Cream review!
About Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream – Does It Really Work?
Being in the skin industry for over years, Avene is a skin care company that is already knowledgeable when it comes to choosing the right ingredients and utilizing the best technology. The company uses Thermal Spring Water.
The company claims that Eau Thermale Avene Clean-AC Cleansing Cream can:
- Remove dirt, debris, and impurities without drying the skin.
- Replenishes lost moisture of the acne-prone skin.
- Comforts irritated skin brought about by acne.
- Supports and preserves the skin’s barrier complex.
- Soothes and calms skin irritation and inflammation.
What Are The Ingredients In Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream?
Here are some of the key Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream ingredients of the cream:
- Thermal Spring Water: This type of water is known for its healing and nourishing properties. It can facilitate healing, reduce inflammation and relieve irritation that comes with acne prone skin.
- Benzoic Acid: This kills the bacteria that contributes to acne.
- Shea Butter: This deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin from deep within. It can also help preserve the natural oils of the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil mimics the properties of sebum and can help in moisturizing the hair and the skin. It also has antibacterial properties that can control the growth of the bacteria that causes acne. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
How To Apply : Avene Clean-AC Cleansing Cream?
Avene Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Benefits:
- The product cleanses the skin without overdrying.
- The cleansing cream is hypoallergenic.
- It is also free of paraben, gluten, soy, and soap.
Avene Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Disadvantages:
- The cream contains high amounts of alcohol.
- It also contains triethanolamine which may cause side effects on the eyes.
- Even though the product is labeled noncomedogenic, it contains lots of mildly comedogenic substances.
- Many reviews claim that the cleanser did not do anything beneficial to their acne.
Does Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the formulation of the cleansing cream, you may experience the following Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream side-effects:
- Skin irritation.
- Skin redness.
- Watery and red eyes.
The Avène Clean-AC Cleansing Cream can cleanse the skin. However, the cream contains too many mildly comedogenic substances like SLS, triethanolamine, mineral oil, even though the company claims that it is noncomedogenic.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: