Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body Reviews
If you have been brought up in an era that broadly advertised washing your face with soap and water, and in an environment where that philosophy was widely accepted in households then, chances are, you might still be practicing this skincare regimen to this day.
It’s time to beat tradition and custom with science-based skincare! What skin experts have been telling us for quite some time now is NOT to cleanse skin, moreso your face, with soap. Soap is drying. It leaves behind residues that can cause your skin to become clogged and infected. While cleansing the face with a soap-free cleanser may have become more significantly common than washing with soap, most people are still using soaps, bar or liquid, for their bodies. Simple logic would tell you, if it’s not good for your face, it also shouldn’t be good for your body.
About Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body retails for $20 for every 6.76 fl. oz. This product boasts of three primary ingredients that enables its triple skin boosting action:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, nourishes skin with its natural mineral contents and therapeutic skin properties
- Monolaurain, a proprietary ingredient that helps regulate oil production in skin
- Zinc gluconate, deeply cleanses skin to unclog pores by drawing out impurities
This product is so gentle, that there needs to be just one formulation to work well for both your face and for your body. Its soap-free and deep cleansing properties perfectly balances your skin’s pH levels, regulates the production of skin’s natural oils, and is perfectly suitable for use on acne prone skin.
This product is guaranteed hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. It is indicated for the following skin types and issues:
- for oily skin types
- blemish-prone, acne-prone
- enlarged pores
- excessively greasy and shiny face
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body is manufactured by Avène, a skincare center and manufacturer headquartered in France. Prior to manufacturing products, Avène has been operating as a skin hydrotherapy center that addresses even the most complex cases of skincare problems, primarily through the skin therapeutic mineral contents of the Avène thermal spring water surrounding the Center’s environment.
Whereas, initially, the dermatological science and natural skin healing properties of the thermal spring have been available to the Center’s guest, today, these skin healing ingredients are now made more accessible to everyone through the Avène product, including the Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body.
How Does Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body Work?
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body works by combining the natural skin soothing properties of the Avène Thermal Spring Water with deep skin cleansing and moisturizing ingredients, including Monolaurain and Zinc Gluconate. These ingredients help regulate the production of the skin’s natural oils, and help draw out infection-causing impurities from clogged pores, respectively. These actions result to blemish-free skin and tighter pores.
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body Ingredients
- Solvent: Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Water (Aqua)
- Moisturizers / Skin Conditioners: Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Laurate
- Skin cleansers: Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Coceth Sulfate
- Stabilizers and Texturizers: Polysorbate 20, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Additives / Fragrances / Colorings: Green 5 (CI 61570), Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body Benefits
- Deeply cleanses and moisturizes skin
- Unclogs pores and tightens it
- Regulates production of natural skin oils
- Does not leave residues that clog pores, unlike when washing with soap
- Offers good value for money
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body Drawbacks
No product drawbacks have been noted.
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body Dosage Instructions
Use twice daily, once in the morning and another at night. For best results, use with physical exfoliators like loofas or face and body scrubs just once daily or less depending on your skin’s sensitivity.
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body Precautions
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body Side Effects
- Product contains PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, a polyethylene glycol (PEG) which are known to be prone to impurities that can cause the resulting product to be carcinogenic or toxic
- Product contains Sodium Benzoate which can easily combine with other ingredients from this product or something else to produce benzene, a highly toxic chemical
- Product contains Sodium Hydroxide, a well-known irritant
Who can use Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body?
This product is good for all men and women past infant stages. People with highly sensitive skin or who are known to exhibit severe reactions from any of this product’s ingredients should take precaution or seek medical advice before using this product.
Kick out the old habit and make way for your rejuvenated skin with Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body. With regular product use, expect improved complexion, tighter pores, and smoother skin surface like you’ve never experienced your skin to be with soaps!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: