Avene Cleanser – Avene Cleansing Foam: Does it Work?
While you must already know that clean skin is the top secret to enjoy clear and radiant skin, it is seriously challenging to come across a cleanser that will be tough on dirt and makeup residues but, remains gentle on your skin.
Avène Cleansing Foam Description, Manufacturer’s Information, And Price Details
Avène Cleansing Foam, specifically made to tackle the facial cleansing needs of men and women with normal to combination skin, claims to be gentle on your face and the delicate skin around your eye area. Yet, strong enough to slough away grime and dead skin cells. This product is available in 150 ml bottles. More than simply leaving your face looking and feeling clean and refreshed, this product gives you a matte finish.
Avène Cleansing Foam is manufactured by French skincare company, Avène. The manufacturer runs a hydrotherapy center that caters to patients with the most sensitive and rarest skin conditions. What once was available for onsite guests only, especially the Avène Thermal Spring Water, widely lauded for its supposed therapeutic skin benefits, has been packed for everyone else to be able to access and enjoy. The product manufacturer claims that the Avène Cleansing Foam readily decreases grime sitting on your face by as much as 54%, the details of the study, however, has not been disclosed.
Each container of Avène Cleansing Foam normally sells for $20 but are priced at a discounted rate on reseller sites like Amazon for as low as $14 per bottle.
Avène Cleansing Foam is made from the following ingredients:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, contains natural minerals that help deeply nourish and revitalize skin
- Water, used as solvent to transport product ingredients
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, derived from coconut oil and used as skin conditioning agent
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, derived from coconut oil, gently softens and lifts skin impurities, including dead skin cells
- Glutamic Acid, helps control and regulate oil production
- Lactic Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that serves as a gentle skin exfoliant and as a skin brightener
- Citric Acid, aids in adjusting the pH levels of the skin and of the product itself
- Propylene Glycol, helps maintain skin moisture
- Additives: Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride
Wet face with clean, lukewarm water. Take a drop or two of Avène Cleansing Foam. Gently work product into skin by gently massaging in upward, circular motion, giving special focus on your T-zone. Keep massaging for about a minute then rinse, again with lukewarm water.
Use twice daily, once in the morning and once before bedtime.
Pros & Cons
Avène Cleansing Foam works wonders for normal to combination normal to oily skin. This product is also paraben-free and soap-free.
Still, some product ingredients, including fragrance, can be potentially irritating to sensitive skin types. Also, in case you care to know, this product has been tested on animals.
Avène Cleansing Foam perfectly sloughs off stubborn dirt and grime, and yet remains gentle enough not to cause any damage to your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: