Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion Review
Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion Introduction
Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion, US $61 for 1.0 fl. oz., is an overnight treatment specially formulated for acne-prone skin.
What Does Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion Claim
This product has been claimed to be capable of delivering the following improvements for your skin:
- Reverse damages endured by your skin throughout the day
- Encourage faster skin cell regeneration while simultaneously forcing an earlier turnover to rid your skin of damage and infections
- Promote lighter dark spots and brighter overall complexion
- Purify your skin without leaving an irritating feeling that can make your skin break out even more
- Exfoliate your skin to reveal a more even toned, more youthful complexion
Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion Manufacturer’s Detail
Avène traces its heritage in skin care to the skin hydrotherapy center in France that bears the same branding. The center caters to patients suffering from the most severe, most challenging skin conditions that needed special attention and the healing power of the Avène thermal spring water. That very same therapeutic water is the same foundation that makes up every bottle, every jar of Avène skin care product up to this day.
Working of Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion
This product has been designed to stop and correct damages that your skin incurs everyday before these progress to more serious marks, including signs of aging, on your skin.
Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion Ingredients
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: Contains minerals and trace elements that when combined with its natural therapeutic properties enhances skin healing and rejuvenation
- PCC Enzyme: A skin exfoliating complex that draws out impurities from your pores and purifies these to regulate and, eventually, eliminate skin infections
- Retinaldehyde (0.1%): A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient smoothens out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, blots out dark spots and promotes a brighter overall complexion, all while simultaneously encouraging your skin to regenerate and turnover much sooner
- Dionenyl: A patented ingredient that serves as an anti-inflammatory, soothes and calms chronically irritated skin so that clearer, more even skin tone can show through
Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion Pros
- This product has been specially formulated with the special needs of people with the following skin characteristics in mind: acne-prone, blemished, laden with acne marks, mature and aging, and other skin imperfections.
- The formula has been mindfully blended with ingredients that have the power to cancel out the likely irritating side effect of retinaldehyde.
Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion Cons
- This product contains retinaldehyde which can take some time for your skin to warm up to this product.
- There is a tendency for this product to over dry skin.
- Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion reviews posted by users highlight how this product can cause other people to show signs of irritation.
Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and artificial colorants
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that can become easily contaminated with 1.4 dioxane, a carcinogen, during the manufacturing process
Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion must only be used after throughly cleansing your skin. The manufacturer recommends washing your skin with the Avène Oil-Free Gel Cleanser before applying this product every night.
The most striking fact about the Avène TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion formula is that it has been formulated with acne-prone and sensitive skin in mind. The more interesting irony, however, is that this product is infused with fragrances and synthetic colorants, two of the most irritating ingredients. When you have been challenged by your reactive skin, you will have known to stay away from these ingredients. However, if you insist on trying, make sure to be ready for the consequences.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: