Avene SPF 30 Review: Does It Really Work?
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil Introduction
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil, US $23 for every 200 ml bottle, is a sun protection preparation specially made to deliver the sun protection needs of people with sensitive skin types, including those who have chronically dry skin.
What Does Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Deliver sun protection specially formulated for people who suffer from various forms of skin sensitivities
- Replenish your skin’s lost nutrients, including moisture, to bring it back to its healthier, naturally more beautiful state
- Improve your skin’s antioxidant levels to better fight off cell damaging free radical attacks
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil Manufacturer’s Detail
This product has been formulated and is still presently being managed by Avene. With products that draw its foundations and strengths from the Avene Thermal Spring Water, this French company claims that it is delivering the healing powers of Avene to people on a global scale. Made with several minerals essential for the skin’s recovery, health promotion, and renewal.
Working of Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil
This product works by replenishing the lost nutrients into your skin while boosting sun protection, facilitating a significant moisture surge, and delivering antioxidants to meet your skin’s sun protection needs.
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil Ingredients
- Bis-Ethyhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine and Butyl Methoxybidenzoylmethane: Chemicals that acts as UV filters that go between the sun and your skin to shield your skin from harmful UV
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Rich in 15 kinds of minerals that your body requires to immediately fuel cellular level mechanisms that facilitate repair, rejuvenation, and renewal
- Pré-tocophéryl: A precursor of Vitamin E, which significantly replenishes lost nutrients in your skin, leaves your skin surface better conditioned, while simultaneously relieving your skin of inflammation
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes and also loaded with antioxidants and nutrients your skin needs to become healthier
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil Pros
- Avene traces its roots to the coming together of skin cancer scientists who have top expertise in skin cancer research which only makes it highly probable that this Avene sunscreen will perform well to protect your skin
- This product has a great smell that won’t be tacky to have to linger around you all day.
- The formula has been specially concocted to cater to the moisturizing and sun protection requirements of people with sensitive, as well as normal to very dry skin types.
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil Cons
- The manufacturer does not clearly indicate the concentration of sunscreen active agents included in the formula.
- This product may contain sunscreen actives possibly not approved in countries.
- Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil reviews are practically nowhere to be found, which makes it difficult to gauge general consumer sentiment about this product’s performance just by reviewing user testimonials.
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, which also have the potential to permanently and irreversibly damage your skin
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and other synthetic chemicals
- Increased risk for cellular damage due to Benzylmalonatea
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil must be spread generously on skin and allowed to dry down before stepping outdoors.
Avene SPF 30 Sun Care Oil finally puts together a sunscreen formulation that is made to work for the benefit of people with challenging and sensitive skin. However, this product has limited availability, and not suitable for everyone.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: