Avon Cellulite Cream Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Avon Cellulite Cream?
Avon Cellulite Cream (Avon Solutions Cellu Break 5D Anti-Cellulite Treatment) is the new anti-cellulite offering from Avon. The product uses key ingredients such as Shea butter to soften the skin and make it plumper. It is designed to deliver fast results in any area of the body with cellulite through special soy extracts that promote skin smoothness and firmness but may cause skin irritation.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is from Avon which is one of the top global beauty companies in the world. It is known for its direct selling system for affordable beauty products. The Avon Skincare Institute has a good reputation for being in the forefront when it comes to skincare innovation.
What are the Ingredients in Avon Cellulite Cream?
- Soy Extracts – Studies have shown that soy contains what is called soybean tryptin inhibitor. These are very small proteins, essential fatty acids, amino acids and isoflavones which helps improve overall skin health. It has been shown to stimulate hyaluronic acid and collagen production in the skin which boosts its firmness and elasticity.
- Shea Butter – This is a well-known natural moisturizer that also promotes skin healing. Studies have shown that it contains beneficial components including phytosterols, unsaturated fats, allantoin, antioxidants and other compounds that condition and nourish the skin. It also offers anti-inflammatory properties which help in delaying accelerated aging of the skin but it may cause skin irritation.
How To Apply Avon Cellulite Cream
- Apply Avon Cellulite Cream on parts of the skin with cellulite.
- For best results, use 2 to 3 times daily.
- Make sure to massage the cream onto the skin to enhance the absorption of its active ingredients and achieve optimum results.
Benefits of Avon Cellulite Cream
- It contains a powerful hydrating ingredient that promotes skin plumpness and smoothness but may cause skin irritation.
- The product uses special soy extracts to make the skin firmer and smoother.
- It is priced affordably compared to similar products from other (even less known) brands.
- There are positive user reviews saying it is helpful in reducing cellulite.
Disadvantages of Avon Cellulite Cream
- Avon Cellulite Cream has not undergone independent laboratory testing so there is no evidence that it really works.
- There is no evidence that it really is twice as effective as caffeine formulations.
- There are only two key ingredients in the formulation which are both not substantially proven to offer anti-cellulite benefits.
- No free trial or money back guarantee is available.
- There are negative reviews from users saying it is not really effective in reducing cellulite.
Final Verdict : Avon Cellulite Cream
Avon Cellulite Cream is a natural anti-cellulite formulation that uses soy extracts and Shea butter. The product is from Avon which is an established skincare company. The best feature of the product is the affordable pricing but the main problem is the lack of substantial evidence that it works in reducing cellulite. It is still worth a try especially because there are some users saying it is effective.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."