Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion Review: Effective?
Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion Description
Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion, US $17 for 2 fl. oz., is a specially formulated cream formulation that treats and heals your skin from infections and blemishes as it facilitates renewal. More specifically, this product is formulated to perform the following functions:
- Purify your infected skin and draw out impurities stuck in your pores
- Facilitate faster skin cell turnover as collagen and a new layer of skin is stimulated and allowed to surface
- Provide oil production controls to help regulate the amount of grease on the surface of your skin, making it less prone to the growth and proliferation of acne-causing bacteria
This product is formulated and distributed by Avon, one of the most recognized brands in the cosmetics and personal care industry.
Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid (0.50%): Facilitates the more efficient elimination of your skin’s damaged outer layer, stimulates collagen production, regulates the frequency of skin shedding, and controls oil production
- Glycolic Acid: Supports the sloughing off of the surface layer, purifies your skin, and helps facilitate skin cell turnover
- Kaolin: Absorbs the excess grease on the surface and stuck in your pores, as it leaves your skin with a mattefied, non-greasy finish
- Peptides: Improve skin cell coordination to facilitate skin cell turnover
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative that helps turnover your skin as it renders its anti-aging benefits to this formulation
Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion must be applied on skin following cleansing and toning. Spread thinly and evenly over your skin as part of your daily routine.
Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion Advantages
- This product contains ingredients that are well-known for their beneficial effects on acne prone and chronically greasy, infection-prone skin.
- This product contains a fair combination of ingredients that make this a truly multi-functional product capable of delivering multiple benefits.
- An Avon Daily Correcting Lotion review cited how this product comes on light on skin, easily absorbent, and provides a matte finish that’s perfect for layering with makeup on top.
Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with endocrine-disrupting parabens which have been shown to bioaccumulate and get passed on from mother to child during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- This product is formulated with potentially irritating ingredients, butylene glycol, fragrances, and SD alcohol, all of which can also cause permanent damages to your skin.
- An Avon Daily Correcting Lotion review posted by a critic pointed out the rather very low concentration of salicylic acid in this solution which, apparently, is insufficient in delivering the full benefits that can be derived from this ingredient.
Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion seems like an inexpensive addition most especially when you are continuously challenged by blemishes, swollen skin and acne. However, other than the product composition, concentration levels also matter a lot when you’re dealing with infection-causing bacteria. That’s an area where this product needs serious improvement but, you know you don’t have to wait around for the revised formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."