What Are The Causes of Under Eye Bags And Puffiness?
Do you get frustrated every time you see bags under your eyes? Is it what you see every day you wake up in the morning? If the answer is yes, then you must know the causes of the bags under your eyes.
There are several causes of eye bags and also you can even get rid of them. To cure them you must know why it is affecting you. Thus finding the reason is necessary.
- Body’s Inability to detoxify
- Water Retention
- Lack of Sleep
See how these factors develop Eye Bags
- According to experts, the main reason of eye bags is ageing. As you grow older, the skin loses it elasticity and fat starts accumulating under the eyes. Not only ageing, it can be because of the heredity hormones. Therefore if any one of your parents had this problem, it may be the reason you are having it.
- As you age, the body’s ability to detoxify becomes less. Women detoxification reduces during menopause. Thus after the age of 40, women can face the problem of eye bags.
- It also happens many times that there are eye bags in the morning when you wake up and they are vanished as the day passes. The reason for this is the water retention in the body. As the day passes, the water is absorbed by the body and the eyes bags are gone.
- Even inadequate sleep could be one of the causes of eye puffiness. If you are not taking the 8 hour sleep everyday then there are chances of your eyes getting swollen. It could because of the eating habits. Consuming salts in excess amount can lead to eye bags developing under your eyes.
- Many people are allergic to some kind of food or even to the kind of cloth material. If you eat something to which you are allergic or the bed sheet or pillow material is the one that doesn’t suit you then you may get the eye bags.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.