What Are The Causes of Under Eye Bags And Puffiness?
Do you get frustrated every time you see bags under your eyes? Is it what you see every day you wake up in the morning? If the answer is yes, then you must know the causes of the bags under your eyes.
There are several causes of eye bags and also you can even get rid of them. To cure them you must know why it is affecting you. Thus finding the reason is necessary.
Do you know the reasons for under eye bags?
- Body’s Inability to detoxify
- Water Retention
- Lack of Sleep
See how these factors develop Eye Bags
- According to experts, the main reason of eye bags is ageing. As you grow older, the skin loses it elasticity and fat starts accumulating under the eyes. Not only ageing, it can be because of the heredity hormones. Therefore if any one of your parents had this problem, it may be the reason you are having it.
- As you age, the body’s ability to detoxify becomes less. Women detoxification reduces during menopause. Thus after the age of 40, women can face the problem of eye bags.
- It also happens many times that there are eye bags in the morning when you wake up and they are vanished as the day passes. The reason for this is the water retention in the body. As the day passes, the water is absorbed by the body and the eyes bags are gone.
- Even inadequate sleep could be one of the causes of eye puffiness. If you are not taking the 8 hour sleep everyday then there are chances of your eyes getting swollen. It could because of the eating habits. Consuming salts in excess amount can lead to eye bags developing under your eyes.
- Many people are allergic to some kind of food or even to the kind of cloth material. If you eat something to which you are allergic or the bed sheet or pillow material is the one that doesn’t suit you then you may get the eye bags.