Find Symptoms and Solutions For your Under Eye Bags
When you wake to find that you have bags under your eyes, it’s often a sign that you didn’t sleep well. And while that’s very true, there are also many other issues that could be underlying causes of the condition. Understanding something is the first step towards overcoming it, so it’s a good idea to learn what the specific symptoms, causes, and solutions are for bags under your eyes. Once you know how to identify them, removing bags under your eyes is much easier to do. In most cases, you’ll find that results are closer than you realize when trying to eliminate bags under your eyes.
There are a few hallmarks of bags under your eyes, and while you probably already know what they are it’s still a good idea to give them a quick review. In most cases bags under your eyes will present as swollen and puffy lower eyelids, often with dark discoloration. In some cases, especially when bags under your eyes are caused by a lack of sleep, they may be slightly sore or ache somewhat although this isn’t always the case. When bags under your eyes form, you’ll certainly know it. But the solutions may be a bit more difficult to achieve.
Sometimes, the bags under your eyes are simply a temporary issue. A lack of proper sleep is usually enough to cause them to form, and getting a good night’s rest may help you eliminate the bags under your eyes easily. You may also be experiencing bags under your eyes as a result of hormonal changes caused by PMS. In these cases, the bags under your eyes will likely vanish once that your hormones balance themselves back out. If this isn’t the case, then you may need to take more proactive steps to eliminate the bags under your eyes.
If you’re dealing with bags under your eyes, then you may simply need to help the muscles and vessels around them relax. Loose muscles and poor blood circulation could be the main causes of the bags under your eyes, and letting them rest with cold compresses or slices of cucumber over them may be enough to help reduce them. You may want to utilize a creams for eyes that will replenish the vitamins and nutrients around the eyes and help reduce the swelling, discoloration, and puffiness that accompany the bags under your eyes. Take a look at the issues around your bags and you’ll likely figure out how to eliminate them.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.