Progressive Health Balance Point Women’s Multivitamins ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Balance Point Overview
Progressive Health Balance Point Women’S Multivitamins is a nutritional supplement formulated to best suit the specific requirements of women’s aging bodies. This supplement is available for US $47 for a 1 month supply consisting of 90 capsules.
About Balance Point — Does It Really Work?
Balance Point has been formulated and is being distributed by Progressive Health Nutraceuticals, a health and wellness company based in the US. The company guarantees that all new formulations undergo 3 steps of development and approval, which includes desk research, formulation by a naturopathic physician, and quality control, ensuring that supplements marketed are based on the latest health information available.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following health benefits:
- Deliver more than 40 nutrients to help your body counter the stresses that it goes through during menopause to help alleviate and ease your menopausal symptoms
- Give your cells ample protection from damage and aging caused by free radicals
- Support bone development, sustain good immune response, maintain good eyesight, and other mechanisms that are well-known to become compromised when menopause sets in
- Deliver gender-based nutrition so you can get exactly the nutrients that your body needs during your senior years
- Relieve your menopausal issues by improving your overall health and well-being
What Are The Ingredients In Balance Point?
- Antioxidants: This includes Vitamin A, C and E, among many others, the mission of which is to shield your cells from damage and destruction caused by free radicals
- B Vitamins: Help you retain the integrity and goof functioning of your nerves and muscles, promotes better circulation and metabolism, and supports you in better managing stress
- Bone Protectors: Include ingredients such as Calcium and Magnesium to help you avoid osteoporosis and weak gums and teeth
- Hormone Re-balancing Ingredients: Primarily consists of Iron, Chaste Berry Extract, and Cranberry Powder, these ingredients help improve your energy level, give you a lighter mood, and helps regulate mood swings.
- Vision Enhancers: Lutein and Zeaxanthin help you maintain your eye health
- Hair, Skin and Nail Builders: Help you keep feeling good about yourself which sets you off in a good mood, anti-aging components such as Biotin, Vitamin E and bioflavonoids help keep your physical features looking youthful
Directions to Use
3 capsules of Balance Point must be taken daily — 2 in the morning and 1 at night. Based on user reviews of similar supplements, it is best to take these at about the same hour everyday for best results.
- Balance Point is also available in a formulation that better suits andropausal men.
- This product comes in bulk prices that allows you to enjoy considerable discounts whenever you buy several bottles at once.
- Based on reviews, this product is covered by a 100 per cent client satisfaction guarantee with a money back offer good for up to 180 days from the date of purchase.
- This product does not exclusively address menopausal symptoms, and instead, is presented as a multivitamin.
- Balance Point reviews by users are practically not available which does not provide any insight as to actual client experience with this supplement.
Does Balance Point Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients, the following side effects may be experienced when using Progressive Health Balance Point Women’S Multivitamins:
- Allergic reactions to one or more product components, depending on your history of allergies
- Possible reactions with your existing medications may also be possible so make sure to consult with your specialist first before trying this supplement.
Balance Point has a good point driving at improving your overall health to ease your menopausal symptoms. However, you want relief from hot flashes and night sweats, more than anything else. Besides, even if you wanted to try this product, this is not going to be available until 2027, that is according to the manufacturer’s official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."