Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 Description
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30, US $6.92 for 8 oz., is the perfect daily companion for your regular time out in the sun. This product has been specifically formulated to provide your skin with broad spectrum UVA and UVB.
Banana Boat is a product line specially dedicated for your whole family’s daily and special sun care needs.
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 Ingredients
- Avobenzone (1.0%), Octocrylene (7.7%), and Oxybenzone (3.0%): chemical sunscreen actives
- Vitamins A: Has anti-aging benefits for your skin as it stimulates skin cell turnover and higher levels of collagen production
- Vitamin C: Provides a powerful antioxidant protection that also revitalizes your skin cells as it protects these from UV and free radical damage
- Vitamin E: Deeply nourishes your skin and aids in strengthening your skin’s surface layer as it provides antioxidant protection that helps neutralize free radicals
- Aloe Barbadensis: Has natural skin healing properties that increases your skin’s resilience to damage and tolerance to heat, while also promoting a more protective barrier with regular product use
Apply Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 generously on all exposed areas of your skin at least 15 minutes before stepping out into the open. Reapply sunscreen after about two hours or, following profuse sweating or wetting with water.
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 Advantages
- This product provides a high standard of sun protection without being too hard on the dollar.
- This product contains two of the most powerful antioxidants, Vitamins C and E.
- This product’s formula is infused with aloe barbadensis which can help cancel out the skin irritations that may be caused by the alcohol and chemical sunscreen actives in this product.
- Banana Boat Ultra Defense SPF 30 reviews cited that this product is easily absorbent, provides optimal levels of sun protection and does not leave the skin feeling heavy and greasy.
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 Disadvantages
- This product contains drying alcohols high up on the ingredients list, which happens to be one of the most irritating and most permanently damaging ingredients that you can allow your skin to be in contact with.
- This product is formulated with chemical sunscreen actives, all of which have been demonstrated to have adverse effects on endocrine functions which, in turn affects hormone production and vital body processes that are switched on and off by these mechanisms.
- The retinyl palmitate in the formula loses its potency the minute it is exposed to heat or UV, which renders its presence in this formula rather useless.
- Banana Boat Ultra Defense SPF 30 reviews have cited that the product is good but may feel heavy on skin.
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 offers traditional sunscreen protection at a fair standard, with all the risks associated with chemical sunscreens. It has antioxidants and anti-inflammatories in the formula which is good but, because of the very high levels of alcohol and other potentially irritating ingredients, you need to look for something else if you want the same protection with less risks involved.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."