bareMinerals Blemish Acne Treatment Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is BareMinerals Blemish remedy Serum?
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Acne Clearing Treatment Serum, US $42 for 1.0 0z., is an acne treatment serum that banks on the power of salicylic acid to rid your skin free of acne, breakouts and acne marks. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- This product helps you better manage your excessively oily skin and regulate oil production.
- This product controls skin shedding, making the cycle of skin renewal longer so as to prevent your pores from getting constantly clogged by flaked skin.
- The formula helps facilitate skin turnover and renewal, allowing less damaged skin to surface and replace the old, top layer.
This product is designed and formulated by Bare Escentuals which first became known for its mineral foundation and mineral-based cosmetics line before the brand ventured into skin care.
What Are The Ingredients In BareMinerals Blemish remedy Serum
- Salicylic Acid: Facilitates faster skin relief and treatment from acne by regulating skin shedding, controlling excessive oil production, drying out blemishes, and facilitating skin turnover to reveal newer, less damaged skin, as it also helps maintain clear, blemish-free skin once acne is cleared. Moreover this product can lead to peeling of skin and rashes.
- Zinc: Clears skin from acne-causing bacteria, including the ones that have developed resistance to antibiotic treatments, while simultaneously protecting your skin from inflammation caused by acne-causing bacteria.
- Licorice Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that facilitate faster healing of irritated skin, and also has natural astringent properties that help lighten acne marks and show off your brighter skin complexion once again.
- Meadowsweet Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps heal your skin, improves skin synthesis, and moisturizes your skin, leaving your skin surface soft and smooth.
How To Apply BareMinerals Blemish remedy Serum
- Use bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Acne Clearing Treatment Serum up to thrice daily but, on initial application, gradually work in the product to your regimen to help your skin to adjust.
- Its salicylic acid content, an ingredient which can be rather irritating to the skin.
- Apply product only after a fresh cleanse and a thorough toning.
Benefits Of BareMinerals Blemish remedy Serum
- The formula is infused with skin lightening ingredients that help correct dark skin imperfections caused by acne marks.
Disadvantages Of BareMinerals Blemish Serum
- The manufacturer fails to disclose the concentration of salicylic acid present in the formula.
- Salicylic acid is a highly sensitizing ingredient that can cause severe irritations is not used well.
- The formula contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, and alcohol and perfume, two of the most irritating ingredients found in skin care products.
Final Verdict: BareMinerals Blemish Serum
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Acne Clearing Treatment Serum contains some of the best ingredients well-known to relieve skin of acne. However, the irritating alcohol and perfume in the formula can cause your skin more harm than good, both in the short term and longer term.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."