Bareminerals Complexion Rescue: Does Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Work?
Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream is a versatile cream gel that combines skin care benefits and naturally glowing coverage in just one formula. It is formulated to combine the best of a BB and CC cream while at the same time giving the same effect as a tinted moisturizer in order to provide increased skin hydration quickly. It also features SPF 30 sun protection. The product comes in 10 different shades allowing the user to find the one that delivers the best results according to skin tone. The formulation is free of parabens and it is hypoallergenic. It also doesn’t contain silicone, oil or fragrance. One tube container is priced $29 on the product’s website.
About the Manufacturer
The product is from the Bareminerals brand which is well-known for offering skin care and makeup products. The brand was created to enhance the skin working from the outside in. The brand uses carefully researched minerals that energize, nourish and renew the skin. Bareminerals is well-known in the skin care and cosmetic industry and they have a good reputation for offering high quality products for different skin needs.
How Does it Work?
Bareminerals Complexion Rescue tinted Hydrating Gel Cream gives perfect coverage while deeply hydrating the skin for a smooth-looking appearance. It uses mineral electrolytes that work to energize the skin and make it smoother. It deeply nourishes the skin to restore its youthful suppleness and smoothness. The formulation also uses special marine botanicals that work to replenish dry skin. The product also contains antioxidants that aid in protecting against environmental stressors in order to keep the skin smooth, youthful and radiant.
Ingredients in Bareminerals Complexion Rescue
There are no details on the active ingredients of the product but the complete list of ingredients is provided. The ingredients are Water, Coconut Alkanes, Propanediol, Squalane, Trehalose, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Silica, Agar, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinoglycan, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. It may Contain Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides.
Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Benefits
- Has undergone independent clinical testing in the United States with good results
- It is from a reputable skin care and makeup brand
- The formula works to nourish the skin while deeply hydrating it
- There are different shades available to suit any skin tone
- It is formulated without potential irritants and the product is hypoallergenic
- The formulation uses natural active ingredient
- Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream blends well on the skin
- The formulation offers good pigmentation
- It is easy to apply and the formula is lightweight
- It offers SPF30 sun protection which can help protect against premature skin aging
- There are many good feedbacks from people who have tried it
Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Drawbacks
- The product makes exaggerated claims
- There is no detailed information on the active ingredients and how they work
- Some users developed skin irritation from the formula so it is not suitable for everyone
- There are some negative reviews saying it is not very effective
- Many users say the coverage is not very good
- The formulation can cause breakouts on certain users
- There are more affordable options on the market
- There is a possibility that some users are allergic to certain ingredients in the formulation
- The product is only being sold by select retail establishments but it can easily be ordered online
Apply on clean, dry skin preferably after cleansing. Apply using fingertips then massage gently using a circular motion. Use on the face and neck area. It can be layered for additional coverage. It can also be used for professional blending by applying with the Smoothing Face Brush from Bareminerals. Make sure the formulation is thoroughly absorbed by the skin before applying other skin care products.
Avoid contact with your eyes. If the formula gets into your eyes, wash with water. Make sure to perform skin testing before using Bareminerals Complexion Rescue. Consult your skin care professional before use if you have very sensitive skin.
After taking a close look at Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, it is a good product that is lightweight on the skin. It blends well and offers very good pigmentation making the skin look and feel smoother. The product is from a reputable skin care company and there are different shades to choose from. The only major flaw is the price which is on the high side but this is still a product worth trying.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.