Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Introduction
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream , US $20 for a 2.5 oz. tube, is a skin lightening cream that naturally brightens your skin without hydroquinone in the formula.
What Does Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following desirable effects to your pigment-challenged skin:
- Transform your skin to its even toned, unspotted, blemish-free condition
- Deliver mild exfoliation to facilitate faster skin cell renewal and rejuvenation
- Improve the rate and effectiveness of skin cell turnover to fade dark marks
- Restores the natural balance of your skin to relieve inflammations and blotchiness
- Protect your skin from environmental factors and free radicals
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Barielly first made its entry into the beauty industry in 1980 with its nail care products. This company guarantees that all of its products are “five free” — that is, rid of Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formadelhyde Resin, and Camphor
Working of Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream
This product works by delivering a complex combination of mostly botanically derived ingredients with well-known natural capabilities for whitening skin tone and replenishing lost nutrients.
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Ingredients
- Vitamin E: Supports your skin’s natural healing functions to correct your dark skin imperfections
- Licorice Root Extract: Relieves the inflammations on your skin which, in turn, evens out patchy skin to brighten your overall complexion
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Rich in powerful antioxidants, it revitalizes your skin and provides it protection from free radicals and other environmental causes of skin darkening
- Kojic Acid: Naturally derived from fungi, it lightens your skin tone
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: Also Octinoxate, it provides chemical sunscreen protection to protect your skin from further and additional UV damage, allowing your skin to cope with repairs needed to tackle the hyper pigmented areas of your skin
- Titanium Dioxide: Provides an added physical barrier between your skin and the sun, as it simultaneously also reflects back light which brightens skin tone on the hyper pigmented area of your skin
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Pros
- This product is not formulated with hydroquinone, a leading skin lightening product that has already been banned in Europe for being a suspected carcinogen.
- The formula is designed to be capable of delivering mild exfoliation that enhances the delivery of beneficial ingredients to your skin.
- The manufacturer maintains an official website where information about this product and its makers are openly disclosed.
- This product appears to have a large distribution network and can be easily accessed online.
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Cons
- The product has a very thick consistency and difficult to blend into skin.
- Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream reviews indicate mixed results among users.
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical extracts and chemical sunscreens, depending on your history of allergy
- Increased risk for spikes and sharp changes in your estrogen levels due to parabens and BHT
- Increased risk for developing reproductive health related damages and dysfunctions due to EDTA
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream must be applied on affected areas of the skin, day and night. For best results, always apply the cream on freshly cleansed skin.
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream reviews read:
- “I’ve been using this cream for a couple weeks now. I’ve used it on scars, stretch marks, freckles, and dark acne spots. I can maybe tell a slight difference, but not enough that I would buy the product again. I did use it as directed, but used quite a bit on each place I put it. I’m not a fan of the ingredient list either. However, I do not regret trying it, especially since the price is affordable.” — Lexi on Amazon
- “I’ve been using this product on my face for about 1 week now. The box recommends twice daily (morning and night) but I have only used it once a day. Just until my skin adapts to it. I’m using it on my face ( acne scars and sun spots) and they haven’t diminished as of yet but the skin around it seems to be clearing up nicely. Hoping to see better results in 2 or 3 weeks.” — lin on Amazon
Yes, Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream will transform your skin to a lighter skin tone. The best advantage is that it does so without hydroquinone but, kojic acid, which it is formulated with, isn’t also rid of stability issues. There will be compromises and it depends on what you’re willing to take.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.