Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter: Does Basq Advanced Butter Work?
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter Overview
The award-winning Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter cream uses a combination of clinically proven ingredients, essential oils known to prevent scars, and rich butters that have been tested and shown to regenerate the skin. This cream received an iParenting Award in 2010 and was voted as Best Butters in Pregnancy and New Born magazine. This line is free of parabens, phthalates, and has not been tested on animals. The Basq skincare line was created by two women who launched the brand out of a desire to develop products with essential oils that would help target skin issues faced by expecting and new moms. Their stretch mark creams aim to both prevent stretch marks and treat the ones you have. The site features several positive testimonials and, at $35 for a 4 ounce jar, this is a reasonably priced stretch cream.
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter – Ingredients
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter contains the following ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-40 Stearate, Algesium C (Methylsilanol Mannuronate), Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Borage Seed (Borago Officinalis) Oil, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Rose Flower (Rosa Damascena) Oil, Darutoside (Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol), Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, and Carbomer.
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter – Product Description
By using essential oils and rich butters, this cream nourishes, hydrates, and repairs the skin. Among its active ingredients, Darutoside and Algisium C have been proven in clinical trials to regenerate elastin fibers, which helps repair stretch marks. Shea and Jojoba butters improve the skin’s texture, and borage, rosehip, and grapeseed oil strengthen the skin and deliver essential fatty acids deep down in the lower layers of the skin. This product has been clinically tested for ZERO Skin Allergy and Irritancy.
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter should be applied twice daily: once in the morning and once in the evening. It should be applied to the breasts, belly, lower back, hips, and thighs.
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter – Advantages
- This product has won several awards and the entire Basq line was chosen by Frommer’s Global Shopping Guide as the World’s Best Maternity Skin Care
- This product is reasonably priced at $35 for a 4 ounce jar
- All Basq products have been clinically tested and are free of allergens and irritants
- Basq products are not tested on animals
- Positive user testimonials are available on the manufacturer’s website
- Many celebrities have written glowing reviews about Basq products
- Basq offers value kits in which customers can purchase three of its stretch mark products for $56
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter – Drawbacks
- Information about clinical studies and trials not available on the manufacturer’s website
- Although the product isn’t pricy, a 4-ounce jar may be used up quickly since this cream must be applied twice daily
- This product contains a light fragrance that some may not like
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter – The Bottom Line
Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter uses ingredients that are easily recognizable for their moisturizing properties, including Shea butter and Joboba oils. This cream is less expensive than other popular brands and has received several celebrity endorsements, positive user reviews, and awards from reliable sources. It can be used before, during, and after pregnancy and contains a light aroma. The 9 Month Stretch Essentials value kit includes one jar of Advanced Stretch Mark Butter, along with Citrus Sugar Body Polish and Resilient Body oil at a reduced price of $56.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: