Beautelift Review: Would You Recommend this Product to Your Friends?
Beautelift Product Description
Beautelift, US $90, is an anti-aging cream that promises to bring back the suppleness and softness to your aging and maturing skin. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following benefits:
- Strengthen your skin’s as it simultaneously improves its firmness and elasticity
- Improve collagen production to enhance skin repair and renewal
- Restore skin volume and density by bringing back your skin’s health to speed up treatment, regeneration and renewal
- Provide your skin with ample protection from the cell damaging effects of free radicals
- With regular, long term use, your skin should become more radiant and full of life
There is no information available about the makers behind this product.
- Peptide: Said to be face firming, these peptides must be the kinds that enhance the speed and volume of collagen and elastin production
Beautelift must be applied only after you have performed a patch test to check for any allergic reaction that you may have on one or more of this product’s components. Apply this product as part of your daily and nightly skin care routines, spreading the cream in upward strokes with occasional massaging and tapping to incorporate the product well into your skin.
- This product has been reportedly subjected to a clinical trial where the following observations have been made:
- Collagen production spiked to as much as 95 per cent
- Wrinkles faded and became less visible by as much as 84 per cent
- Dark circles appeared brighter and better toned by as much as 73 per cent
- Beautelift reviews attest to the high quality of ingredients as well as the credibility and good business practices of the company behind this product, albeit most of these positive reviews are found on websites that clearly have an affiliate marketing link with the manufacturer and stand to benefit from increased product sales.
- There is hardly any information available about this product’s ingredients and how it works, and with the little information circulating, it’s impossible to validate in the absence of an official product or manufacturer website.
- This product is available via a 14-day free trial offer only which is too short of a period to give you ample time to observe how it works on your skin, while purchase does not come with money back guarantee.
- Beautelift reviews from irate customers have warned about the auto-shipment program that automatically charges US $90 from your account every month, and the difficulties several people have experienced in claiming refunds and making cancellations.
Beautelift is another anti-aging product that makes quick claims about its capabilities but provides little reason and explanation of how the formula works. Like most other anti-aging creams, it is likely that this product can help improve on your aging skin concerns. Unfortunately, without a full disclosure of its ingredients, it’s impossible to tell how exactly this product will work. The 14 day trial may be an option but, make sure to read before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."