Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer claims to be an anti-aging treatment that works faster than any other topical formulations that are available today. It is said to increase moisture levels in the skin by as much as 400% which makes the skin visibly healthier and more youthful. The product also prevents dry skin and makes it less dull. It also claims to make the skin firmer and tighter by 200% in just 1 week of use. One of the websites offering the anti-aging treatment even states that it can decrease the appearance of fine lines by up to 70% in just 4 weeks of use. The price is not stated but several websites are offering a free trial of the product.
What Does Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer Claim?
- Significantly boosts collagen actives in the skin
- Helps reduce skin inflammation to slow down skin aging
- Made in the USA
- Promotes the repair and healing of the skin
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
About The Manufacture
There is no information provided on websites offering Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer regarding the manufacturer of the anti-aging formulation. It claims to be made in the USA but an address in London is stated on one of the product’s websites. The address is 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom. There are complaints regarding the free trial which only lasts 14 days after signing up. Some consumers say they were charged only after a few days from receiving the formula. The cost per container is $89 and the free trial comes with an automatic shipment program. This is a dishonest practice which makes the company behind the product very suspicious.
How Does Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer Work?
Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer is said to utilize a special combination of active ingredients that quickly fill the skin to reduce wrinkles. It also helps heal damaged skin in order to reduce the appearance of aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. The product primarily restores the youthful qualities of the skin by restoring healthy collagen and elastin level. This means it fixes the main problem that leads to different skin aging signs which is the rapid decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin. This is the reason the skin becomes less elastic and sagging starts to occur. The product also boosts skin moisture considerably in order to help protect it from damage and stop the development of the different skin aging signs.
Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer Active Ingredients
There are no details provided regarding the specific active ingredients in the formulation of the anti-aging treatment. It is only stated that there are two active formulas in the product which are:
- Elastin Formula – This is for restoring the elastin level in the skin in order to tighten it and reverse skin aging. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Collagen Formula – It also restores the collagen level in the skin which makes the skin more elastic and improves the skin’s structure to reduce the different skin aging signs.
Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer Pros
- It is formulated to provide substantial moisture to the skin
- Anyone can try it for free since there is a free trial being offered by some websites
- The formulation works to boost collagen and elastin in the skin
- Some feedbacks say it is a good moisturizing formulation
Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer Cons
- There is no significant evidence that the product is really effective
- It has not undergone extensive clinical testing for safety
- There is no information on the specific active ingredients of the formula
- There are feedbacks saying it doesn’t deliver any anti-aging results
Before applying the formula, you should wash your skin carefully and dry it. Apply small dots all over your face then spread carefully. You can include your neck area when applying the formula. Massage the cream gently onto your skin in order to ensure optimum absorption.
Be careful when applying the cream around your eyes since it can cause irritation. Make sure that you are not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredient of the product before using it. If your skin is very sensitive, you should consult your dermatologist before buying this product.
One of the biggest weaknesses of Beauty Labs Wrinkle Reducer is the lack of information on the active ingredients that make it work. There are mixed reviews from the people who have tested the anti-aging treatment but most say it is not as effective as it claims to be. The product is still worth a try especially because a free trial is being offered by several websites. Just remember that you should read the terms carefully. Also, beware of the automatic shipment program that comes with the free trial.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."