Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle
Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle Overview
Following in the legendary pumps of Avon and Mary Kay, is skincare brand Beauty Society Inc. Formerly known as Intuit Beauty Inc., Beauty Society was launched in Huntington Beach, California on March 1st, 2006. Not just a supplier of anti-aging products, Beauty Society was developed to provide a network of “Divas” the opportunity to run their own beauty home business in accordance with the company’s mission of beauty, wealth and humanity.
Founder Jeannie Lorin wanted to empower women to look and feel their best while doing their best for themselves as well as world. Beauty Society sought to bring the beauty and youth-preserving secrets of the famous and well-connected to everyday women at prices they could afford. In order to attain real beauty, Lorin incorporated the beliefs of “personal independence and generosity of spirit”. These values have led to the Beauty Society Trilogy which represents: Beautiful Skincare, Becoming a Diva and Women for Women.
The filigree emblem and the wild pink, black and lime green color scheme is an extreme replica of bold diva-like characteristics. With no intention of being subtle, BeautySociety.com sports an iconic picture of its founder in the upper left corner and an unusual vertical menu bar on the right. A highly interactive site, the home page features an audio message from Lorin, a Diva login, a Diva locator, product links, press articles, company info and contact pages, philanthropy, the business opportunity and a Diva of the Month showcasing the successful Diva’s back-story and sales pitch. The lower left section displays six bubbles that take visitors to some of the same locations as the main menu bar however; there is a link to the testimonials as well as the company’s new refill and reuse program geared toward a more environmentally conscious brand.
Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle – Product Description
Boasting of a one-year money-back guarantee, product pages start with an explanation of the skincare philosophy, an interactive video with a cartoon diva as the guide and a potential seven-step skincare regime. While the left menu bar does offer some redundant links from the home page, it does provide an ingredient glossary. Select a step and be led to an explanation of the step, a video guide, and a few choices to address that stage of the skincare regimen. The steps include cleanse, resurface, rebuild and repair, moisturize and protect plus the bonus steps of troubleshoot and specialties.
With cute names like Photo Shoot and Baby Calm Down, Beauty Society’s products take a light hearted approach to skincare. Within its specialty category, the company offers Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle Relief Crème that naturally relaxes facial muscles to rid the appearance of creases and wrinkles. For the price of $94.50, the Crème incorporates Amino Butryic Acid, Matrixyl 3000 and Gynostemma to reduce the signs of aging.
Third-party reviews, while few in number, awarded Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle Relief Crème top ratings across the board.
Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle Advantage
- The brand is environmentally friendly, philanthropic and offers a business model as well as effective skincare.
- Full ingredient disclosure is provided.
- Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle Relief Crème earned highly favorable reviews.
- The website is highly interactive.
Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle – Drawbacks
- Purchase must be made through a “Diva” or EBay.
- Clinical trial information and result photos aren’t provided.
Beauty Society Poker Face Crease & Wrinkle – The Bottom line
Beauty Society Inc. expands upon what the home beauty business pioneers started. More than just a gimmick, Beauty Society’s ratings and ingredients prove a basis in real science. Lorin’s vision takes an industry that often caters to the superficial and broadens its purpose beyond that which is only skin deep.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.