BeautyBum Wrinkle Cream Review: Good or bad?
Anti-wrinkle products, at times, can really bring you down, most especially when the product performance does not mean your high expectations. Since you’ve been spending money, it’s only but right that you should demand to see results. But, when you see your wrinkles caving in, and your skin starts to droop, you can very well ask yourself, ‘Where did my dollar go?’
While most anti-aging products are directly targeting wrinkles and saggy skin, BeautyBum is targeting your muscles underneath. By strengthening your muscle tone, this product claims that your muscle’s bond with your skin strengthens as well, therefore keeping the space between them tight. This results to firmer, more even toned skin for you — and, yes, that includes eliminating unsightly cellulites and excess fats too.
This product’s formulation includes a proprietary ingredient VenoxylPhyto-Protector Complex which supports better blood circulation.
In just three weeks of regular use, BeautyBum is claimed to start delivering visible results that make your skin look smoother, slimmer and better toned. Get fast results for only $40 for an 8 oz. tube, and $90 for a 16 oz. pump.
The primary ingredients of BeautyBum are listed below, along with their functional roles that support the delivery of this product’s claims:
- VenoxylPhyto-Protector Complex, derived from a combination of plant sources, this complex stimulates better blood circulation while also helping eliminate cellulites and unwanted fats. It also acts as a free radical fighting antioxidant, and has natural anti-inflammatory benefits, particularly to soothe irritated skin.
- Tetrapeptide-14, an amino acid sequence that comes specially useful for correcting sun-damaged sections of your skin, and more generally, to calm irritated, swollen skin.
- Squalene Oil, has the ability to deeply penetrate and moisture skin while providing UV and free radical protection to your skin.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen, works by stimulating skin cells to produce collagen in higher volumes which dramatically improves skin elasticity.
BeautyBum is made from the following ingredients:
De-ionized Water, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Extract, AspalathusLinearis (Rooibos) Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Honey Extract, Tetrapeptide-14, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Cucumber Extract, Squalane Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Venoxyl® Phyto-Protector Complex (Arruda Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Indian Chestnut Extract), Isododecane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Dimethylacrylamide, Acrylic Acid, Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-Caprylate, Caprate, Decyl Glucoside, Polyacrylamied& C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone
Use BeautyBum day and night. Its fat-burning properties also work best when you workout so apply before hitting the gym.
This product helps increase skin elasticity, in turn firming up saggy skin, and helps burn excess fats to better tone skin.
This product is made with well known neurotoxin, Phenoxyethanol, as well as skin irritants, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, which can damage and burn your skin.
The skin anti-aging battle may be a long and winding road. New approaches to tackle signs of skin aging are welcome but, you should never bite the offer until you know it’s safe.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.