BeautyLash MD – Overview
Promising to help lashes reach their full potential, BeautyLash MD was released to the masses in the summer of 2008. Florida-based Nutra Luxe MD, manufacturer of BeautyLash MD promotes longer lashes by limiting the breakage and brittleness caused by cosmetic use. Nutra Luxe MD, lead by a board certified facial plastic surgeon, provides scientifically innovative anti-aging cosmeceutical products with the intent of delivering effectiveness and affordability.
A classic black page with white text blocks and hot pink, red, and gold fonts identifies the glamour of the brand upon arrival to BeautylashMD.com. The minimalist info bar directs visitors to the login and account pages for repeat customer plus the shopping cart and checkout pages for all customers. Just below that sits the site’s special product offers to increased value and sales. The efficient use of page space allows visitors to scrutinize the full BeautyLash MD product description including a complete ingredient list, read testimonials, view result photos and add the Beautylash MD Eyelash Conditioner to their shopping cart without getting lost on subsequent pages. Unlike other eyelashes enhancer websites, Beautylash MD even invites comparison with its competitors specifically naming the comparable products that deliver similar results at a higher point and with potentially painful side effects.
BeautyLash MD – Product Description
At $59.00 per tube, the liquid eyeliner-like product offers to repair the damage eyelashes and brows sustain due to general cosmetic use and removal. It promises results in four to six weeks without allergic reactions or troublesome side effects while protecting eyelashes from breakage. Used once daily, Beautylash MD contains Vitamins B5, B3, E, A and C as well as Grape Seed, Ginseng Root, Yeast and Bearberry extracts and several other ingredients. A true conditioner, the product does not appear to have any drug or drug derivative active ingredients to stimulate growth.
The homepage contains photos as well as testimonials for BeautyLash MD. At first glance the result photos show a significance increase in eyelash length, however, a closer look suggests the use of mascara to provide greater differentiation. Even if a cosmetic was used to make a greater distinction, the after photo does suggest longer lashes. Unbiased product reviews were hard to find since Nutra Luxe MD does offer a business venture for those willing to promote BeautyLash MD online.
BeautyLash MD – Advantage
- Beautylash MD is a natural conditioner without harmful side effects.
- Beautylash MD.com provides easy access to product information, testimonials, ingredients, a shopping cart and result photos from its home page.
- Nutra Luxe MD, the maker of BeautyLash MD is lead by a certified facial plastic surgeon.
- Beautylash MD is more affordable than its leading competitors.
BeautyLash MD – Drawbacks
- Beautylash MD’s result photos may have been cosmetically enhanced to show greater distinctions in lash length.
- Nutra Luxe MD’s offer of affiliate programs made finding unbiased consumer reviews difficult. .
- Purchase of Beautylash MD appears to be only through affiliates and the main sales sight.
BeautyLash MD – The Bottom Line
With Nutra Luxe Md’s affiliate program for Beautylash MD making unbiased product reviews difficult to find, consumers are left with company supported testimonials and questionable result photos in making a purchase decision. At a cost of roughly $60 and the limited time offer of a free lip plumper, the risk involved in trying BeautyLash MD is much easier to bear than with many of its competitors. Promising to protect lash lengths from cosmetic hazards through the use of natural hypo-allergenic ingredients without the side effects many active ingredients and drugs cause may be reason enough to buy into Beautylash MD’s airy promises.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."