BeautyLash MD Eyelash Enhancer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is BeautyLash MD?
Promising to help lashes reach their full potential, BeautyLash MD was released to the masses in the summer of 2008. Florida-based Nutra Luxe MD, manufacturer of BeautyLash MD promotes longer lashes by limiting the breakage and brittleness caused by cosmetic use. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
BeautyLash MD – Does It Really Work?
At $59.00 per tube, the liquid eyeliner-like product offers to repair the damage eyelashes and brows sustain due to general cosmetic use and removal.Used once daily, Beautylash MD contains Vitamins B5, B3, E, A and C as well as Grape Seed, Ginseng Root, Yeast and Bearberry extracts and several other ingredients. A true conditioner, the product does not appear to have any drug or drug derivative active ingredients to stimulate growth.
The homepage contains photos as well as testimonials for BeautyLash MD. At first glance the result photos show a significance increase in eyelash length, however, a closer look suggests the use of mascara to provide greater differentiation. Even if a cosmetic was used to make a greater distinction, the after photo does suggest longer lashes.
What Are The Ingredients In BeautyLash MD?
- Amino Acids : It protects hair against damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate : It provides shine and strength to eye lashes.
- Panthenol : It increases the flexibility of the lashes.
Benefits Of BeautyLash MD
- Beautylash MD is a natural conditioner without harmful side effects.
- Beautylash MD.com provides easy access to product information, testimonials, ingredients, a shopping cart and result photos from its home page.
- This product does not appear to have any drugs used in it. Although there is no clinical evidence backing this claim.
Disadvantages Of BeautyLash MD
- Beautylash MD’s result photos may have been cosmetically enhanced to show greater distinctions in lash length.
- Nutra Luxe MD’s offer of affiliate programs made finding unbiased consumer reviews difficult.
- Purchase of Beautylash MD appears to be only through affiliates and the main sales sight.
- The product is not available online.
Final Verdict: BeautyLash MD Eyelash Enhancer
With Nutra Luxe Md’s affiliate program for Beautylash MD making unbiased product reviews difficult to find, consumers are left with company supported testimonials and questionable result photos in making a purchase decision. At a cost of roughly $60 and the limited time offer of a free lip plumper, the risk involved in trying BeautyLash MD is much more than with many of its competitors.
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day