BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser Review: Does It Really Work?
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser Introduction
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser, US $25 for 200 ml, is a cleanser that does so much more than your old, ordinary soap.
What Does BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Lift, dissolve, and wash away the dirt, dead skin, and other impurities from your skin
- Draw out impurities stuck in your pores to eliminate these as you rinse off
- Contains powerful humectants that help restore your skin’s lost moisture to give it the dewiness and suppleness it needs to stay healthy
- Prevents skin irritations often associated with drying cleansers by not stripping away your skin’s natural oils
- Preps your skin to receive the optimal benefits that it can derive from succeeding products in the regimen that you follow
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
BeautyRx is a brand that began more than 20 years ago, with the dermatological practice of its founder, Dr. Shultz. Only in 2016, however, did BeautyRx opened up the “Peel Bar” where the same in-clinic peels were offered in under two minutes —real professional treatments, real anti-aging results.
Working of BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser
This product works by gently lifting impurities from your skin then, dissolving these to wash off as you rinse off, clearing your skin of solid materials and excess oils that can clog your pores.
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser Ingredients
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Chamomile Extract: A free radical fighting antioxidant, this ingredient also relieves your skin of irritations and other signs of inflammation that get in the way of well toned skin
- Glycerin: A powerful humectant, it helps your skin hold on longer to moisture to prevent dryness and subsequent irritation and damage
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Helps restore and revive the normal concentration of lipids on your skin to keep your skin feeling supple and smooth to touch as moisture and skin surface renewal are unhampered by daily cleansing
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser Pros
- This product has a highly effective cleansing formula that will not dry out your skin’s surface layer
- This product does not contain detergent and fragrance ingredients that have high potential of irritating your skin and suffering its overall appearance.
- This formula is rid of parabens, chemicals that can get in the way of your estrogen and endocrine system’s normal functions.
- This product is formulated with ingredients that loosen even tough debris resting on your skin, including long-wearing makeup products.
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser Cons
- Out of only 12 ingredients, more than half are well-known to cause adverse side effects to your skin and overall health, majority of which serve only as additives and preservatives.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to permanently damage your skin with continued use
- BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser reviews indicate that this product has the potential to cause skin irritations.
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Methylchloroisothiazolinone
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine
- Increased risk for dysfunctions of the reproductive health system due to EDTA
- Increased risk for cancers due to Diazolidinyl Urea which releases formaldehyde, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to Methylisothiazolinone
Use a teaspoon-sized amount of BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser to massage and lather on your skin for at least 15 seconds. Rinse off with lukewarm water and immediately follow through with your serum or moisturizer.
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser reviews read:
- “I had an allergic reaction. My eyes began to water, had to return.” — greenberg0922, FL on HSN
- “I’ve always had a blackhead and acne issue when I was growing up, but this stuff helped out a lot. I recommend using a good scrub initially, such as St. Ives, then using this as a secondary wash. It is worth the money for sure.” — Tyler K. on Amazon
BeautyRx Gentle Cream Cleanser is supposed to make your skin feel refreshed — and, that it will deliver. Whether or not it will continue to build on your skin’s overall health and clarity, however, might be a claim that will need more concrete backing up when it comes to its formulation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: