BeeFriendly Skincare Face and Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is BeeFriendly Moisturizer?
BeeFriendly Skincare Face and Eye Cream, is a moisturizer that is gentle enough to be used on the delicate skin surrounding your eyes and still potent enough to tackle the moisture requirements of skin on the rest of your face, neck and chest. Although it contains certain ingredients which may cause skin dryness.
This product is brought to you by Bee Friendly Skin Care, a brand founded on beauty and personal care principles that are strongly linked to improving health and well-being, as well as protecting the environment. The company has formed partnerships with holistic bee keepers in Hawaii who grow and harvest the bee products used in the company’s formulations based on company-dictated standards.
BeeFriendly Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture by delivering additional hydration and also by improving your skin’s natural ability to lock in moisture longer.
- Restore your skin’s vigor and vitality, relieving it of dullness and blotchiness.
- Provides amped up protection from skin infections and blemishes to improve skin clarity, smoothness and glow.
- Enhance skin elasticity, firmness, volume, and suppleness.
What Are The Ingredients In BeeFriendly Moisturizer?
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: It contains polyphenols and oleic acid which helps boost your antioxidant protection levels and support your skin’s natural healing process.
- Beeswax with Pollen and Prop: Rich in zinc and silica that help reverse skin dullness and lifelessness, this ingredient combination also has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help calm chronically inflamed skin, in turn, improving your skin tone as blotchiness, redness and swelling are eliminated.
- Raw Hawaiian Honey with Royal Jelly: These ingredients promote faster rates of skin healing and delivers a significant amount of moisture that plumps and restores your skin’s optimal hydration levels.
- Vitamin E: It soothes your skin with deep-penetrating moisture while also improving your skin’s natural barrier protection. Although it may lead to skin rash.
How To Apply BeeFriendly Moisturizer
Apply BeeFriendly Moisturizer sparingly over freshly cleansed and toned skin everyday.
Benefits Of BeeFriendly Moisturizer
- This product has been handcrafted in Hawaii.
- The formula is rid of SLS, chemicals, fillers, parabens, GMOs, gluten, and irritating fragrances.
- This product was never tested on animals. Although there are no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
Disadvantages Of BeeFriendly Moisturizer
- This product may not stay stable in the absence of chemicals and binders.
- BeeFriendly Moisturizer reviews indicate that some users experienced skin irritations and breakouts, while some also found the product consistency too greasy.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
- This product may be greasy in nature.
Does BeeFriendly Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using BeeFriendly Skincare Face and Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several bee products included in the formulation, as some people are allergic to these.
Final Verdict: BeeFriendly Moisturizer
The ingredient lineup for BeeFriendly Moisturizer is enough to make your senses crave for the wonderful taste and smell of honey. The bigger question is if it’s good for your skin. Undoubtedly, bee products can benefit your skin but, there just might not be enough in this jar that will promote skin health, more so, defy aging.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."