Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener?
The Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener is a beautifully packaged product that has an impressive, website.
As per the manufacturer, Belisi is designed to give an instant lift to the skin which the company claims can equal to a expensive Botox treatments. The product works within seconds and can be worn either under or over makeup and applied at any time of the day.
Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener–Does It Really Work?
Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener contains 12 Anti-aging ‘Mega’ ingredients that target the damaging free-radicals in the skin. By protecting against these with the use of anti-oxidants, the skin becomes less stressed, there is a reduction in inflammation and an increase in cell rejuvenation.
What Are The Ingredients In Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener?
All the ingredients are listed for Belisi and the key ingredients are given brief explanations.
- Green Tea: contained in the product is really the major player, providing anti-oxidant fighting and cell stimulating results.
- Peppermint oil: is used for its anti-inflammatory and purifying properties.
- Shea Butter: provides moisturizing fatty acids which also have a hypoallergenic effect.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
Although there are no clinical studies cited for Belisi, there are details of trials performed on Green Tea that showed positive results when used in skin care products.
Benefits Of Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener
- Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener contains proven anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory ingredients. Although there are no clinical studies backing it up.
- The product is offered for a free trial.
- The product can be applied any time of the day.
Disadvantages Of Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener
- The size of the product bottle is not known
- It is unclear whether the product is in cream, gel or serum form
- No exact ingredient amounts are provided
- No ‘Terms and Conditions’ are shown on the company website
- One bottle of Belisi is expensive, costing $70.00
- The product is only available directly from the company website
- No FAQ section is provided
Final Verdict : Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener
A product such as Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener may give an instant lift to the skin, but it is likely to be temporary, the result of astringents used in the formula such as witch hazel and peppermint. Because no clinical studies are shown, the long term benefits of using the product are not known and although it does contain some powerful anti-oxidants, it may not actually be an alternative to cosmetic procedures such as Botox.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."