Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener
Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener – Overview
The Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener is a beautifully packaged product that has an impressive, website. Including a video presentation of seemingly genuine customer testimonials, the site features a brief explanation of how the product works, and a whole section of written customer success stories.
As the name suggests, Belisi is designed to give an instant lift to the skin which the company claims can equal numerous trips to a clinic for expensive Botox treatments. As the women in the video attest, the product works within seconds and can be worn either under or over makeup and applied at any time of the day.
The Belisi website offers a free trial of the Instant Skin Tightener for $1.00, which includes a bonus gift of the ‘Celebrity Beauty Secrets’ report. Although there does not seem to be any auto-shipping program enrolment attached to this offer, no ‘Terms or Conditions’ are provided so this cannot be confirmed.
Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener – Product Description
Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener contains 12 Anti-aging ‘Mega’ ingredients that target the damaging free-radicals in the skin. By protecting against these with the use of anti-oxidants, the skin becomes less stressed, there is a reduction in inflammation and an increase in cell rejuvenation.
All the ingredients are listed for Belisi and the key ingredients are given brief explanations. Green Tea contained in the product is really the major player, providing anti-oxidant fighting and cell stimulating results. Peppermint oil is used for its anti-inflammatory and purifying properties, while Shea Butter provides moisturizing fatty acids which also have a hypoallergenic effect.
Although there are no clinical studies cited for Belisi, there are details of trials performed on Green Tea that showed positive results when used in skin care products.
Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener – Advantage
- Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener contains proven anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory ingredients
- The Belisi website is user-friendly and includes video testimonials
- The product is offered for a free trial
- The Belisi company donates 10% of proceeds to a breast cancer charity
- The product can be applied any time of the day
- All the ingredients are listed
- Discounted prices are offered for larger orders
Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener – Drawbacks
- The size of the product bottle is not known
- It is unclear whether the product is in cream, gel or serum form
- No exact ingredient amounts are provided
- No ‘Terms and Conditions’ are shown on the company website
- One bottle of Belisi is expensive, costing $70.00
- The product is only available directly from the company website
- No FAQ section is provided
Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener – The Bottomline
A product such as Belisi RX Instant Skin Tightener may give an instant lift to the skin, but it is likely to be temporary, the result of astringents used in the formula such as witch hazel and peppermint. Because no clinical studies are shown, the long term benefits of using the product are not known and although it does contain some powerful anti-oxidants, it may not actually be an alternative to cosmetic procedures such as Botox.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."