Bella B Tummy Honey Butter Review: Is This Stretch-Mark-CreamSafe To Use?
Bella B Tummy Honey Butter Overview
Bella B Tummy Honey Butter, available for a price of USD 14.99 for a 4 oz (113 g) jar, is marketed as a body butterstretch-mark-cream that can prevent the formation of stretch marks by keeping the skin as elastic as possible. Looking forward to keeping your tummy stretch mark-free? Read this Bella B Tummy Honey Butter review!
About Bella B Tummy Honey Butter – Does It Really Work?
Bella B Natural Bodycare was established in 1999. The company started by producing only a few products. But after more than a decade of research and development, sampling, testing and creating brand awareness, the company has started to develop more products to help mom maintain healthy and good looking skin even after pregnancy.
According to them, the Bella B Tummy Honey Butter can:
- Keep skin superelastic.
- Soothe itchiness in the tummy area.
- Moisturize the skin without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Protect skin from stretch marks formation.
Know more about it through this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Bella B Tummy Honey Butter?
The Bella B Tummy Honey Butter ingredients are as follows:
- Jojoba Oil: This oil contains a high amount of vitamins A and E that can help to nourish the skin and keep it moisturized.
- Wheat germ Oil: This oil contains a good blend of vitamins that can heal dry skin and prevent it from scarring. It also supports good collagen formation that can help maintain skin elasticity.
- Olive Oil: This oil is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that can keep the skin nourished and moisturized.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply Bella B Tummy Honey Butter to areas that are prone to develop stretch marks. Apply it twice daily, especially on the third month through the end of your pregnancy.
- The body butter does not contain water, lanolin and petroleum.
- It gives off a mild and fresh scent.
- The product has received the iParenting Award for Excellence.
- Most user reviews talk about the sticky feeling that the butter leaves on the skin.
- The butter contains high amounts of fragrance.
Does Bella B Tummy Honey Butter Have Any Side-effects?
Since the butter contains fragrance, one of the most notable Bella B Tummy Honey Butter side-effects that you may experience is skin irritation.
Bella B Tummy Honey Butter Customer Reviews
Some of the Bella B Tummy Honey Butter reviews that we have found online are as follows:
- “I ordered this at the beginning of my 2nd trimester–before I really even needed it. My tummy was still relatively small and not itchy at all. So, at first, I wasn’t into it–it seemed very thick and sticky. I began to look around for other products and had some luck with Burt Bees’s Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil–sometimes I’d even use Palmer’s pure cocoa butter stick. However…. when my stomach began to grow and itch at the end of the 2nd trimester-3rd trimester this was the ONLY product that worked.It alleviated the itchiness and kept my skin supple for much much much longer than anything else I tried. The only thing that I tried that really made my skin feel like it had a chance against warding off stretch marks.
Yes, it can be a bit sticky in the way vaseline could make your skin sticky when first applied (which, by the way, this product has no petroleum and is paraben free) it is WELL worth it and the initial “stickiness” really only lasts for a short bit of time and then your skin feels so so much better. The other thing I should comment on is the fragrance..it has a light natural honey/waxy/flower smell. I really can’t describe it. I don’t love it–but it’s completely bearable and not unpleasant. Bottom line: If you order it and don’t like it at first–break it out at the 3rd trimester–you may change your mind!! I really could not have lived without it–it’s perfect!” – A Tester on Amazon
- “I was so excited to get this product because my belly was itching even at 14 weeks. It did nicely moisturize my stomach, however, when it came, there was an ingredient in the product that was not listed on Amazon or its own website. BEWARE: This product contains artificial fragrance/parfum, and the chemical smell is incredibly concentrated; I got dizzy from the smell just from one application. For a company that claims to be “all natural” and free of “harsh chemicals” on its website and elsewhere, I felt that I was misinformed about the nature of the product, and completely wasted my money on a product that I will never use again nor will recommend to other expectant and new mothers. Too bad the I already opened the product and tried it; I would demand a return otherwise.” –Vulcanarcher on Amazon
Bella B Tummy Honey Butter is truly a fresh and mildly scented butter that can keep skin elastic. However, it contains fragrance that may irritate the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: