Bella B Tummy Honey Butter Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What IS Bella B Tummy Honey Butter?
Bella B Natural Bodycare was established in 1999. The company started by producing only a few products. But after more than a decade of research and development, sampling, testing and creating brand awareness, the company has started to develop more products to help mom maintain healthy and good looking skin even after pregnancy.
Bella B Tummy Honey Butter, available for a price of USD 14.99 for a 4 oz (113 g) jar, is marketed as a body butterstretch-mark-cream that can prevent the formation of stretch marks by keeping the skin as elastic as possible. Looking forward to keeping your tummy stretch mark-free? However the highly scented fragrance can lead to skin irritation and use of many different oil can also cause to skin irritation.
Bella B Tummy Honey Butter – Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacturer of Bella B Tummy Honey Butter
- Moisturize the skin without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Protect skin from stretch marks formation.
Know more about it through this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Bella B Tummy Honey Butter?
The Bella B Tummy Honey Butter ingredients are as follows:
- Jojoba Oil: This oil contains a high amount of vitamins A and E that can help to nourish the skin and keep it moisturized. However, It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions
- Wheat germ Oil: This oil contains a good blend of vitamins that can heal dry skin and prevent it from scarring. It also supports good collagen formation that can help maintain skin elasticity.
- Olive Oil: This oil is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that can keep the skin nourished and moisturized.
How To Apply Bella B Tummy Honey Butter
- For best results, apply Bella B Tummy Honey Butter to areas that are prone to develop stretch marks.
- Apply it twice daily, especially on the third month through the end of your pregnancy.
Benefits of Bella B Tummy Honey Butter
- The body butter does not contain water, lanolin and petroleum.
- It gives off a mild and fresh scent.
Disadvantages of Bella B Tummy Honey Butter
- Most user reviews talk about the sticky feeling that the butter leaves on the skin.
- The butter contains high amounts of fragrance.
- This Product leads to Allergic Reactions and Rashes.
Does Bella B Tummy Honey Butter Have Any Side-Effects?
Since the butter contains fragrance, one of the most notable Bella B Tummy Honey Butter side-effects that you may experience is skin irritation.
Final Verdict: Bella B Tummy Honey Butter
Bella B Tummy Honey Butter is truly a fresh and mildly scented butter that can keep skin elastic. However, it contains fragrance that may irritate the skin.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."