Bella B Tummy Stretch Mark Cream: Does Tummy Prevention Cream Work?
Bella B Tummy Stretch Mark Cream Overview
The award-winning Bella B. Tummy Honey Stretchmark Prevention Butter uses all-natural ingredients like cocoa butter, olive oil, and almond oil to penetrate deep into the skin’s layers, keep skin supple, and maintain its elasticity. This product can curb itchiness, which often results from the stretching of skin during pregnancy, and works best as a prevention method for stretch marks, rather than a product that claims to eliminate marks. This cream won the iParenting Award for Excellence. Bella B. Natural Bodycare, founded in 1999, focuses on postnatal skincare and baby products. It uses organic ingredients that are free of parabens, animal by-products, petrolatum, lanolin, and harsh chemicals. The cost for a four ounce jar of cream is $19.99.
Bella B Tummy Stretch Mark Cream – Ingredients
Bella B. Tummy Money Stretchmark Prevention Butter contains the following ingredients: cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamins D and E, wheat germ oil, olive oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, almond oil, and aloe vera.
Bella B Tummy Stretch Mark Cream – Product Description
With all-natural key ingredients such as cocoa butter, wheat germ oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, and aloe vera gel, Bella B. Tummy Honey Stretchmark Prevention Butter works by keeping skin that is most vulnerable to stretch marks deeply moisturized and elasticized so that future marks do not develop. Unlike water-based creams, this much oilier product helps seal in moisture so that it offers optimum moisturizing. Anti-itch ingredients help women feel more comfortable throughout their pregnancy.
Bella B. Tummy Honey Stretchmark Prevention Butter should be used twice daily for best results. This formula is greasy and customers should be careful to allow it to dry before putting on clothing.
Bella B Tummy Stretch Mark Cream – Advantages
- This product won an Award for Excellence from iParenting
- This product is reasonably priced at $19.95 for a four-ounce jar
- This cream uses all-natural ingredients that are familiar to many for their moisturizing properties
- This product is hypoallergenic and contains no water, lanolin, or petroleum
- This product contains anti-itch ingredients
- Trial sizes of this product are available for $5.99
- This product is also available in stores
Bella B Tummy Stretch Mark Cream – Drawbacks
- Information about clinical studies and trials not available on the manufacturer’s website
- Although the product isn’t pricy, a 4-ounce jar may be used up quickly since this cream must be applied twice daily
- This product contains a light fragrance that some may not like
- This product is used for stretch mark prevention, but does not claim to help remove already existing stretch marks
Bella B Tummy Stretch Mark Cream – The Bottom Line
Bella B. Tummy Honey Stretchmark Prevention Butter is marketed as a gentle, all-natural and oil-based formula that can be used throughout pregnancy to prevent stretch marks. More than one hundred positive reviews exist on Amazon.com about this product, but the results of clinical trials and studies are not featured on the manufacturer’s website. The price for this product is reasonable and a little seems to go a long way. It is not promoted as a product to use to clear up stretch marks, though many users claim it diminished their lines. This product wins points for not containing lanolin or petroleum and its list of ingredients features familiar oils that are known as being effective. Its packaging is also adorable and would make for a good gift.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: