Bella Dior Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Bella Dior Introduction
Bella Dior is allegedly an anti-wrinkle cream that makes dull, wrinkled skin radiant and smooth once again. This product is sold only through the manufacturer for $95.13, and only through a free 14-day trial deal that will automatically sign you up for a monthly billing program.
What Does Bella Dior Claim?
The manufacturer claims that this cream has a revolutionary formula that erases wrinkles and fine lines gently and effectively.
Bella Dior Manufacturer’s Detail
The manufacturer of this product is Bella Dior Inc. The site does not give any information about the manufacturer or its mission. The manufacturer appears to only sell this one product.
Working of Bella Dior
Bella Dior supposedly contains a scientifically proven formula of the patented ingredients Lipogard, Pentavitin, and Trylagen PCB to moisturize skin, lift skin, reduce wrinkles, and brighten dark spots.
Bella Dior Ingredients
Unfortunately, the manufacturer doesn’t give an official ingredient list. The brief list below is gleaned from the product description.
- Lipogard: An orange liquid made up of Coenzyme Q 10 and Vitamin E, which fights free radical damage
- Pentavitin: An emollient that locks in moisture for up to 72 hours to plump skin and fill in fine lines
- Trylagen PCB: A patented mixture of ingredients that soften skin and boost collagen growth
Bella Dior Pros
- Fade wrinkles and fill in fine lines
- Moisturize, soften, and brighten skin
- Lift skin by improving elasticity
- Free trial and money-back guarantee available
Bella Dior Cons
- Company does not give any study results or documentation proving that this product can do what they claim it does
- The free trial isn’t free (it costs $6.95 in shipping), it’s only 14 days long, and it will automatically sign you up for an auto-ship program that charges you $95.13 for a new bottle every month until you cancel
- You do not get all your money back with the guarantee; they charge you for shipping and restocking
Bella Dior Side Effects
The manufacturer claims this product does not have any adverse side effects.
Bella Dior should be applied after cleansing and drying your face. Gently work a small amount into the skin. Let the product absorb into the skin before applying any other products.
If Bella Dior does in fact contain the ingredients listed in the product description (which is hard to confirm without an official ingredient list or product label provided), then it may have the power to reduce wrinkles, at least temporarily, with extreme hydration and a boost to collagen production. However, without an ingredient list, it is hard to say what this cream can actually do.
There is no documentation provided that backs up the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness. The product is rather expensive, and without an ingredient list or documentation, it is hard to say whether that price is justified.
It’s also impossible to say whether this product is completely safe. Be aware that the free trial isn’t really free, as you must pay shipping, and if you don’t return the product within 14 days of purchase (not receipt) you are charged the full cost of the product and signed up to be charged again every month thereafter until you cancel. There are many creams on the market, so consider your options before purchasing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."