Bella Dore Review: Does This Anti-Aging Cream Really Deliver Results?
Bella Dore is an anti-aging cream which aims to help promote a healthy appearance in your skin by providing support to your skin tissues, which may have lost some resilience and strength due to the wear and tear of age, sun exposure, or similar problems. Sufficient details of the product are hard to find as well as any information about its price, although web advertising claims that it is possible to “rush your discounted jars,” suggesting that there are various offers available.
We could not find a full list of the ingredients of this product online, but Bella Dore appears to have the following ingredients as active components of the formula:
- Retinol: A derivative of Vitamin A which is widely used in dermatological treatments to encourage exfoliation and the healthy appearance of skin.
- Peptides: Protein compounds that are meant to support your body’s production and maintenance of connective tissues.
- Natural botanicals: A range of products and extracts intended to nourish and provide support to your skin’s cells and tissues in a direct way.
We do not have clear directions on how to use this product, but similar products are used on a clean and dry face once or twice a day, usually involving a small amount gently worked in and allowed to absorb before you apply makeup or other products.
- Directions are easy to follow, making it simple to make this product a part of one’s routine.
- This product contains several ingredients with real proven value, especially Retinol
- No side effects have been reported.
- We don’t have a full list of the product’s ingredients.
- No research or studies other than a single satisfaction survey (which is strangely similar to one that is cited quite often in these products’ advertisements) is provided to back up the claims that it works particularly well, or at all.
- The product’s website seems shady and full of lengthy elaborations.
- No information on the actual price of this product
Bella Dore is an anti-aging product which has several good things going for it, in the form of proven ingredients, though, there are quite a few red flags. We don’t know the full list or accurate amount of what ingredients are in it – retinol, for instance, isn’t much good if there’s only a microscopic amount, even if the product is still said to “contain retinol.” Additionally, price of the product is not disclosed, which is rarely a good sign. You may be better served taking your pocketbook and your anti-aging supplement money elsewhere: there are lots of bargains out there, and you deserve the very best you can get.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.