Bellacelle Review: Is This Age Defying Skin Serum Really Worth it?
Bellacelle is an anti-wrinkle supplement which is billed as an “age defying skin serum,” and is said to provide nutritional support to skin tissues through its proprietary compounds. This product is sold exclusively online through the manufacturer; a sixty-day free trial is offered, although we were able to find references to an automatic subscription program enrolling you after that sixty day period has passed. We were unable, also, to find any reliable information on how much the product costs, although products which are sold in similar ways tend to have high monthly prices.
The makers of Bellacelle did not include much information on the ingredients that go into the formula. While it would be understandable to wish to protect the details of a proprietary ingredient blend or unique formula, you would normally bolster this information with clinical citations or positive user experiences, neither of which were available. The product’s advertising does make some references to peptides, however.
We could not find specific information on the way in which this product is intended to be used by the maker. However, between some user experiences and our own knowledge of similar products, it is meant to be gently applied to the face (after washing and drying), especially in the thin skin around the eyes. It should then be allowed to absorb into the skin tissues for a short period (5-10 minutes) before you apply makeup or other products.
- Sixty-day trial program
- Autoshipment programs can be convenient
- No information on either ingredients or pricing after the trial period
- No clinical backing is provided for the claims made that this product really will improve the appearance of healthy skin
- Trial-and-autoship programs tend to be extremely expensive
Bellacelle does not offer a lot to recommend itself. Without a clinical backing for their product claims, or even things like clear pricing or ingredient information, the product comes off as definitely shady, with the makers not having much faith in it. The longer trial period, however, is a positive sign, because many products take several weeks of regular use to start showing major improvements in skin appearance.
You deserve the best your hard-earned money can get you, so please be sure to shop around thoroughly before you commit to a purchase. There are products in the wrinkle and anti-aging care industry available for every budget.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.