BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream
It’s true. Enjoying youthful skin beyond your 30s can be a tough feat to accomplish. Dry skin, slower skin cell turnover rate, broken down outer skin barriers – the skin issues keep piling up while wrinkles, dark spots and other visible signs of skin aging keep showing up on your face. Will your skin ever be able to cope with these changes? Well, it better! There’s just simply no way for you to totally skip the wrinkles but, there are ways by which you can slow down skin degradation and minimize the appearance of signs if skin aging.
About BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream
BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream, packed with the power of four anti-wrinkle ingredients which, when combined, can give your wrinkles a mighty ‘wapak’ punch to get it out of the way of your goals to achieve younger looking skin beyond your 30s.
BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream normally retails for $98 from the official product site. However, you can get this product through a free trial offer that should only cost you $4.95 which, actually, you only pay for the cost of product shipping. That means, your first jar is totally free!
The downside of the free trial is that you’ll have to subscribe for a monthly autoship program where you get your jar from the mail and accordingly charged $98 for the product plus another $4.95 for shipment. Over a $100 monthly budget for an anti-wrinkle cream does not come cheap.
The good news is that, if you want to keep your online purchase simple, just go to Amazon where you can get the same jar and formulation of BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream for $40 only. If you like then, great that you got it for cheaper, and if you don’t, you can simply sign it off as bad product and leave it to bad experience and just forget about it.
How Does BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream Work?
BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream is made from four natural ingredients, all well known as titans of the war against wrinkles and aging skin. These four ingredients – Trylagen, Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin A, and Green Tea Extract – complement each others’ anti-wrinkle abilities to give you a better moisturized skin and a more youthful complexion.
The ingredients pack contains two of the most powerful antioxidants, Vitamin A and Green Tea Extract. Apart from protecting the outer layers of your skin, these two natural ingredients also serve to energize skin cells and prep them for the hardwork of repairing and rebuilding ahead, a function which neglected, mature skin, has not been able to carry out effectively in the past because of undernourishment.
Jojoba Seed Oil and Trylagen support the skin renewal process with deep and ultrahydration to address skin dryness and make way for a better moisturized, smoother skin to surface. Trylagen further works by supplying your skin with much needed peptides that serve as raw materials in producing skin precursors like collagen and elastin.
BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream Ingredients
- Provides skin with a powerful boost of antioxidants to prevent further damage
- Inhibits the degradation of skin cells which, in effect, helps prevent skin thinning and allows the skin production part of the repair to be able to cope with the rate of skin fall out.
Green Tea Extract
- Like Vitamin A, it provides skin with powerful antioxidants that protects skin from the cell damaging effect of free radicals.
- A moisturizing peptide that helps boost skin repair by introducing amino acids into the skin which serve as the building blocks for newer, more flawless skin to develop.
Jojoba Seed Oil
- Acts as a deep skin moisturizer that plumps skin instantly and is able to bond more tightly with skin so it keeps it moisturized for a longer period of time.
The full product ingredients list is not provided.
BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream Benefits
- Instant and deep skin moisturization
- Gives skin an antioxidant boost
- Inhibits skin aging
BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream Drawbacks
- Very expensive
- Manufacturer information not available
- Full ingredients list not disclosed
Cleanse skin thoroughly then tone. Apply BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream liberally. Use twice daily for best results.
Product contains Vitamin A which makes your skin more photosensitive. Use sunscreen.
BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream Side Effects
No side effects noted.
Who can use BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream
BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream suits women and men with mature, aging skin. Pregnant women, nursing moms, and people with special medical conditions are strongly discouraged from using this product.
Made from ordinary anti-wrinkle ingredients, the manufacturer behind BellaFleur Water Lily Wrinkle Reducing Cream has very little to say about the product and yet was very bold to retail it for the hefty price of $98 a jar. Believe it or don’t, it’s your decision to make
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.