Bellanue Anti-aging Serum Review
Bellanue – Overview
Bellanue anti-aging serum is a product that, while having an attractive website and sleek packaging, does not appear to be unique from many other beauty creams on the market. Like similarly questionable products, the Bellanue website shows media logos from publications such as Cosmopolitan and Allure, cites quotes from news programs about certain ingredients in the formula, but is not actually endorsed or affiliated with any of them. Similarly, the site mentions that celebrities are now ‘discovering’ Bellanue, but fail to back this up with any evidence.
There are however some positive aspects of Bellanue, in particular the free trial offered to prospective customers and a 60-day money back guarantee. The product can be purchased from a secure shopping site, and the manufacturers offer $1000.00 to customers, if used in their ‘before and after’ testimonials. Unfortunately no FAQ section is shown nor clinical studies provided.
Bellanue – Product Description
The main active anti-aging ingredients are shown for Bellanue and it contains some powerful, patented formulas such as Matrixyl 3000, a peptide which has been proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 68%, Argireline, a substance that relaxes facial tension in much the same way as Botox injections (although not as instantly), Retinol, a popular anti-aging ingredient used to stimulate collagen production, Osilift, for smoothing the surface of the skin and finally the Bellanue anti-oxidant formulation that contains Acai berry, pomegranate and mangosteen. Anti-oxidants are particularly important for fighting cell damaging free-radicals that increase in the body as we age.
The price for Bellanue is not clearly shown and the customer must look at the ‘terms and conditions’ to find the exact price, which is $79.87 per bottle. By sending for the free trial, the customer is enrolled in the auto-shipping program whereby they receive a shipment of the product every 30 days.
- The product contains patented ingredients Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline
- The application instructions are clearly described
- Customer testimonials are provided
- The company contact information is provided
- The Bellanue formula includes several anti-oxidants
- Customers can purchase Bellanue from the website securely
- A risk free trial is offered
- The product website is user-friendly
Bellanue – Drawbacks
- The product website uses some questionable marketing tactics
- Bellanue is in the higher price range
- The free trial is only for 15 days
- No Bellanue clinical studies are provided
- The full ingredient list is not shown
- It is not known if the formula is safe for sensitive skin types
- Important information, such as the price, is not clearly shown
Bellanue – The Bottomline
The only way to know if Bellanue is as ‘groundbreaking’ as it claims to be, is if all ingredients were listed and the amounts of the active ingredients were known. While it is beneficial to be able to try the product risk-free, 15 days is really not adequate time to judge any cream, and if the product is not returned promptly the customer will find themselves enrolled in the auto-shipping program, which can sometimes be difficult to cancel.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."