Bellaplex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Bellaplex?
Urban Nutrition LLC, established in March of 2001, created an online presence that supported the increasing demand for its effective health care product over the last 20 years.
In creating products formulated and patented by world-renowned Scientist, Physicist and Medical Doctor, Hans Nieper of Hanover, Germany, Urban Nutrition sought to reach their goal of “Helping the People of the World Achieve their Dreams through Better Health”. The company strives for this goal throughout every day of operation with its association with Dr. Nieper as well as in the production of FDA-influenced creations ranging from human and pet nutritional supplements to skincare products.
Bellaplex, available through Urban Nutrition Inc.com or on its own site Bellaplex.com is the company’s contribution to the battle on aging. Marketed as a scientifically advanced wrinkle reduction and prevention cream, the Bellaplex website is clean with hints of green and pink accents. Touting its recognition in USA Today and Body & Soul magazine among many others, the website speaks of Urban Nutrition’s commitment to consumer health but does not provide detailed company information. The website promotes easy navigation with a straightforward menu bar down the left side which includes links to product ingredients and research, product comparisons, a 7-day free trial, customer service, a company page and testimonials. The long list of testimonials may prove to be supportive and overwhelming. While before & after photos can be misleading, their absence robs visitors of the opportunity to interpret results for themselves.
What Are The Ingredients In Bellaplex?
Bellaplex attributes its unique scientifically advanced skin treatment abilities to the use of four wrinkle reducing substances. The key ingredients are as follows:
- Argireline is a cocktail of amino acids more frequently appearing in wrinkle creams. It is said to relax wrinkles and stop the development of new ones. It has the fast action effects of Botox without the toxin risk and high price tag. However it eventually create wrinkles on your face.
- Matrixyl 3000, while not defined in terms of its biological origin, is described as a fibroblast stimulator. Fibroblasts are tiny cells that aid in damaged tissue repair through the production of collagen. As a result, Matrixyl 3000 reduces the appearance of wrinkle volume and depth, reduces skin’s roughness and complexity and decreases the appearance of wrinkle density.
- Fresh Collagen, a natural body-produced protein provides firmness and structure.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides hydration through water retention. The natural substance promotes smoothness, softening, elasticity and the decrease of facial wrinkles. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
Benefits of Bellaplex
- Bellaplex provides four natural ingredients to combat aging.
- The site provides in-depth information regarding the four key ingredients.
- Product comparisons are provided regarding Botox and the presence of Bellaplex’s ingredients in the products of its competitors
Disadvatages of Bellaplex
- The 7-day trial requires enrollment in the autoship program.
- No photo proof of effectiveness is provided.
- A full skincare line is not available.
Final Verdict: Bellaplex
While Bellaplex has received a wealth of media attention, overall reviews are mixed. The site covers the ingredients in a satisfactory manner however the only pictures provided are stock photos provided by the ingredient Agireline. If a double dose of collagen sounds like the formula for youthful skin, and the price doesn’t inhibit, Bellaplex may be the bottled fountain of youth worth experiencing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.