Belle Epoque Cream Review: Is it Really the Secret to Youthful Skin?
Belle Epoque Cream Overview
Belle Epoque Cream is an anti-aging eye cream which claims to help “activate youth” in your skin to allow you to present a healthier appearance. The eyes, in particular, can become vulnerable to wrinkling and sun damage due to the skin there is thin. This product is sold in jars of 0.5 ounces each, and is available in a “trial and autoship” form, with $5 getting you a jar of it to try out for fourteen days. After this, you will be billed $99 per month and shipped a new jar every thirty days until you cancel. However there’s no information on how well this program work, because the product manufacturer have not mentioned the ingredients well, so there’s no evidence on working on the product. Although, We recommend you to read this product review first!
Full list of ingredients for Belle Epoque Cream on the manufacturer’s website is not specified. Most of what we did find referred to peptides and collagen molecules being included in the formula, although without any information on what kind of peptides, or how much collagen, it’s difficult to say how seriously this should be taken.
How To Apply: Belle Epoque Cream
We could not find official information on how to use this product, but most similar products are applied once or twice daily as part of a standard skin care regimen.
- The product targets the skin under the eyes, which is more delicate than that of other parts of the face.
- It does not contain fillers or additives
- The ingredients in this formula are not disclosed. While some proprietary secrets are understandable, this lack of information is a big problem for people with sensitivities or allergies.
- The per-month price for the autoship program is very expensive.
- No clinical information (other than one graph, lacking even numbers) is provided to back up the assertion that this product will be very effective or indeed effective at all.
- There is virtually no information of its manufacturer
- The ingredient list is not detailed enough as to convince the future customer of the product’s efficacy
- Whereas its compounds were all tested, we cannot know for sure if they indeed have a maximum impact when integrated into Belle Epoque Cream’s composition
Belle Epoque Cream provides a common offer comparing the product to the beauty secrets of the celebrity class and saying it’s a better alternative to dealing with unhealthy-seeming skin than Botox or other treatments. Without much information or clinical research to back this up, it’s hard to take it seriously, especially when it’s being sold with a somewhat misleading “trial offer” and such a hefty monthly price tag. You can find beauty products and anti-aging treatments at every price point, and cost doesn’t always mean quality.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."