Belle Peau Eye Serum Review: What does it really do?
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information, and Price Details
According to the Manufacturer Belle Peau Eye Serum is indicated for addressing wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, skin darkening, and other signs of skin aging that show up around the eye area. This product specifically claims to address skin aging issues along with the unique needs and properties of skin around the eyes.
Belle Peau Eye Serum is formulated to support a two-pronged process of skin treatment that suits aging skin around the eye area. This product claims to help your skin recover from skin damages caused by UV exposure and free radicals, and the natural aging process as well that causes your skin to dry, lose elasticity, and slow down production and skin resurfacing. Simultaneously, Belle Peau Eye Serum also acts to protect your skin from further damage, effectively rebuilding skin’s outer, protective layers. It aso contains powerful antioxidants to ward off free radicals and help protect skin cells from degenerating too soon. Although, one of the ingredients of the product is retinol which makes the skin more sensitive of photo aging. However, we recommend you to read this product review first before buying.
Belle Peau Eye Serum is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Retinyl palmitate: Supports skin’s continued efficient natural repair and renewal processes . According to the research this ingredient might lead to photo aging.
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7: Amino acids that promote skin restructuring and resurfacing
- Quercussuber bark extract: Promotes better skin elasticity
- Prunusamygdalusdulcis (sweet almond) oil and arachishypogaea (peanut) oil: Rich in vitamin e, proteins and fatty acids that moisturizes skin and help make it supple to the touch
- Carthamustinctorius (safflower) seed oil: Contains linoleic acid which draws out impurities so that the good ingredients can seep in and work more effectively.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly with Toner.
- Apply Belle Peau Eye Serum by dotting the product around the eyes then spreading out with a gentle massage.
- Use evenings only because of its Retinol content which can make your skin extra sensitive to photoaging.
- Reduces Dark Circles and Puffiness
- Makes the Skin Smoother
- The cost of the skin cream is high and could come as a surprise to those who have not read the T&Cs.
- Not sure how effective the Ingredients are.
- No customer review’s supporting the product claims.
How To Apply: Belle Peau Eye Serum
This product is one of those growing number of beauty products that are exclusively sold online, and accessible only by signing up for free trial. It can be a cheap deal but, if you do decide to try this serum, please read the terms and conditions carefully so you know exactly what you’re signing up for.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.