Belli Elasticity Belly Oil Stretch Mark Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Belli Elasticity Belly Oil?
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil, manufactured by Belli, is marketed as a luxurious blend of plant extracts that nourish and moisturize the skin, preparing it for the stretching that occurs throughout pregnancy. Belli is a leading producer of pre- and post-natal products, including stretch mark creams and creams for C-section scars, as well as beauty products like undereye creams. This product, as are all Belli products, has undergone teratology testing, which means it has been screened for chemicals that could be unsafe to use during pregnancy. The price for a four ounce bottle of Belli Elasticity Belly Oil is $33.99. However, some users were not satisfied and expressed that it did not have a remarkable difference on their skin.
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil – Does It Really Work?
Belli claims that this product underwent a double blind study and was found to contain a blend of scientifically researched ingredients that help prepare the skin for stretching that occurs during pregnancy. Used as both a stretch mark preventive measure and/or a pre-natal massage oil, this product provides Vitamin E and grapeseed oil, which are rich antioxidants, a blend of pure plant extracts that have moisturizing and nourishing qualities, and lavender oil, which has a calming and sedative effect. This oil should be applied twice daily in the morning and night to the stomach, breasts, hips, and buttocks. It has been allergy tested and contains no artificial dyes, paraben preservatives, or phthalates. It has not been tested on animals.
What Are The Ingredients In Belli Elasticity Belly Oil?
- Sweet Almond: It can be used to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles, and also may help prevent future acne because of its vitamin A content.
- Grape Seed Oil: Contains vitamins A, C, and E. Contains abundant sources of antioxidants that protect the skin from pollutants, free radicals that damage the skin, promote the skin’s healing responses, and encourages skin cell turnover. May be rendered ineffective by some preservatives.
- Lavender Oil: It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Often used as cooking oil and as a cosmetic ingredient, this oil is similar to sunflower oil. It is rich in linoleic acid, which can help improve skin texture. It cleanses pores and helps reduce rashes and acne.
Benefits Of Belli Elasticity Belly Oil
- All of the Belli Pregnancy products are teratology screened for ingredients that have even a remote link to birth defects.
- Its list of ingredients is natural and includes grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, lavender oil, and Vitamin E. However, few ingredients may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- Dermology provides money-saving offers if a three or six-month supply of this product is ordered.
Disadvantages Of Belli Elasticity Belly Oil
- Specific information about clinical trials are not available on the manufacturer’s website.
- Belli is not widely available in stores.
- This product may not diminish already existing stretch marks.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Final Verdict: Belli Elasticity Belly Oil Stretch Mark Cream
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil is praised on many shopping websites for its ability to keep skin moisturized as it stretches and expands throughout pregnancy. The fact that it contains soothing lavender oil is a bonus that makes it a good product to use for pre-natal massage therapy. Belli is a trusted brand because of its emphasis on teratology testing and its commitment to using ingredients that are free of parabens, artificial dyes, and phthalates. However there are also potential harmful ingredients present in this formula. At $39 for a four once bottle, this product is not inexpensive, but a little seems to go a long way.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."