Belli Elasticity Belly Oil: Does Belli Elasticity Belly Oil Work?
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil Overview
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil, manufactured by Belli, is marketed as a luxurious blend of plant extracts that nourish and moisturize the skin, preparing it for the stretching that occurs throughout pregnancy. Belli is a leading producer of pre- and post-natal products, including stretch mark creams and creams for C-section scars, as well as beauty products like undereye creams. This product, as are all Belli products, has undergone teratology testing, which means it has been screened for chemicals that could be unsafe to use during pregnancy. The price for a four ounce bottle of Belli Elasticity Belly Oil is $39.
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil – Ingredients
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil contains the following active ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), and Centella Asiatica Extract (Gotu Kola Extract).
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil – Product Description
Belli claims that this product underwent a double blind study and was found to contain a blend of scientifically researched ingredients that help prepare the skin for stretching that occurs during pregnancy. Used as both a stretch mark preventive measure and/or a pre-natal massage oil, this product provides Vitamin E and grapeseed oil, which are rich antioxidants, a blend of pure plant extracts that have moisturizing and nourishing qualities, and lavender oil, which has a calming and sedative effect. This oil should be applied twice daily in the morning and night to the stomach, breasts, hips, and buttocks. It has been allergy tested and contains no artificial dyes, paraben preservatives, or phthalates. It has not been tested on animals.
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil – Advantages
- All of the Belli Pregnancy products are teratology screened for ingredients that have even a remote link to birth defects
- A 30-day money back guarantee is offered on all Belli products purchased through its website
- Its list of ingredients is natural and includes grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, lavender oil, and Vitamin E
- Dermology provides money-saving offers if a three or six-month supply of this product is ordered
- A number of positive, five-star reviews for this product are featured on shopping websites such as Amazon.com
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil – Drawbacks
- Specific information about clinical trials are not available on the manufacturer’s website
- Belli is not widely available in stores
- This product may not diminish already existing stretch marks
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil – The Bottom Line
Belli Elasticity Belly Oil is praised on many shopping websites for its ability to keep skin moisturized as it stretches and expands throughout pregnancy. The fact that it contains soothing lavender oil is a bonus that makes it a good product to use for pre-natal massage therapy. Belli is a trusted brand because of its emphasis on teratology testing and its commitment to using ingredients that are free of parabens, artificial dyes, and phthalates. The ingredients in its Elasticity Belly Oil read like a dream list-Vitamin E, Gotu Kola extract, and all of its natural oils are known for their moisturizing and soothing properties. At $39 for a four once bottle, this product is not inexpensive, but a little seems to go a long way.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: